Fifth year: The wrong words

This year most of the students went by network flu, the idea had come from Dumbledore because Voldemort's attacks were stronger and stronger, there were students who did not attend, as well as others who went in a traditional way: by train. Harry and his followers went by flu, easier, more comfortable and faster.

FLASHBACK

Harry was looking at a display case, when Poer came to his side, they had hardly spoken on the trip, just for the essentials, and that had the older one worried ...

"Are you going to tell me what's wrong?" Tom asked, obtaining a silence as an answer "Can you at least talk to me?" He asked irritably, to which the shorter one smiled.

"You ask me to talk to you, when I have tried to get answers from you all the time, but you have done nothing but evade me, you have not even been able to give me a paltry explanation about anything! You do nothing but postpone things, as you have been doing with the talk of our companionship" the minor complained, to which Tom took him by the hand with a little more force than necessary, to lead him to a dark corner of the alley.

"They will listen to us! Stop screaming like a brat!" admonished the oldest, taking Harry by surprise, because this kind of vocabulary was very unusual in Tom, he did use it, but always as a joke... Never with other intentions, or in such a hard tone...

"Nobody fucking knows us! W-we are wearing a glamor! Even wearing a glamor we can't pretend to be a normal couple right? Do I give you so much shame? Huh? I think the best thing will be to go b-back" the minor spoke annoyed, whose body literally ached at the thought that Tom was ashamed of him, and tears began to form without permission at the edge of his eyes.

"L-leave it, y-let's just go back," Potter demanded.

END OF THE FLASHBACK

So yes, Dumbledore knew that he and Poer were destined, he had smiled enormously when he received the news, after all he had always had the feeling that it could not be that those two got along so well, he knew that he had to do something. And a small potion of hatred would be the perfect thing to make the boy sad, so, he would come to him, tell him the truth, he would take him under his arms for what he would have for him, so he would achieve his destiny. And at the same time, he would fulfill his own, be the most powerful wizard...

****

Tom had had a hard week, many raids with Lucius and Mulciber, they were looking for a key member of the Order, not because they needed information, that was given by Lupine and Black, they were looking for a faithful, someone devoted to the old man, so maybe they would know his plans and could be advanced The Order was a joke, they could handle them with their eyes closed, but they needed the old man's ideas. He sat at the teachers' table with his eyes on the verge of closing, he had never been in that state, that was why he did not notice the bitter taste in the sauce of his chicken, and when he finished eating he remembered that he had mentioned Harry in his office and left, eyes almost closed

Potter was walking towards the DADA classroom, he felt anxious, maybe they would finally talk about the kiss... or maybe about them, he knocked on the door, but no one answered, he opened slowly and he was sitting in his chair, he closed the door behind him, and I advance towards him.

— Tom— he called and the older man turned to see him with a sour face.

— What do you want? – he barked

— I don't know, you made a date for me after dinner— the minor said, and the other one laughed.

— I mean, why would I quote you? Why would I even waste my time with a boy like you?— the older scoffed, and Harry stood his ground despite the discomfort in his chest.