Poer Burke I

The first class was potions with the Gryffindors, who did nothing but throw things at each other, yell, lose points by making the Slytherins laugh. And Harry was too focused on looking out the window, since the boil cure potion seemed too boring! In addition, Professor Snape seemed to have certain reluctance for him, and, based on Draco, who had told him that he was his godfather, he deduced that he had been Lucius's companion, years more, years less, that meant that he had been a companion of his parents . Perhaps he had fallen in love with his mother, and they had quarreled, or he had not reciprocated, or with his father... Or maybe they got on badly, he really didn't give a damn.

— Bored Potter? Too busy lounging around?— He asked dismissively.

— I'm done sir — he said and the professor buried his eyes, brought a metal stick to the cauldron and checked the potion with a frown.

— Indeed ... it's fine, too... but there is something I don't understand, why, instead of putting snake fangs, did you put acromantula fangs? Can't you read?— He asked again, but this time, in a mocking tone, and the youngest smiled.

— I discovered, professor, through trial and error, that snake fangs are more volatile and make the potion not only take longer but more painful, on the other hand, those of acromantula are more docile, softer, it is easier to use handling, and speed up the process, plus, being softer, the pain is reduced by twenty-five percent— Harry explained, handing her his notebook, he just raised his eyebrow and snorted.

— As arrogant as his father— he murmured, and that angered Harry, he hadn't met him, but that didn't mean he was like him...

— You cannot compare me to a dead man, because I could never really know him, I have no opportunity to know what he was like, but I can tell you something, one thing is to be arrogant, and another is to be honest sir, because you asked, I answered, and that's not being arrogant— the green-eyed boy defended himself.

— Detention— was all Snape said, and the slightest sigh.

****

When everyone was leaving he reluctantly stayed, and took the time to really observe the classroom, which was large, in the corner was a stone bowl that, he believed, the students used to wash their hands, and he guessed the cauldrons too, if they weren't washed with magic... But what Harry did not know, was that Snape did not intend to punish him, he only wanted to know how he knew so much if only that year he was going to find out about the existence of this world... Unless Albus's plans had failed... Unless the boy knew before that he was a magician. Had he received help? Whose? The Malfoys? What had happened? Severus wanted to know, wanted answers, and there he was, reading Harry Potter's potions journal while Harry was sitting across from him with his arms crossed. Although there was something that differentiated him from Lily, his green eyes had something, a touch of citrine... a touch of madness, the same as the eyes of his dear friend Bellatrix.

— What kind of detention is this— asked the minor.

— Your journal is really interesting, and I'd like to try one of your formulas, the veritaserum variant, but before I let it go, I have a question for you— Severus asked, his voice monotonous.

— I am really honored that you decide to try my variant, but tell me professor, what is your question?— questioned Harry

— At what age did you find out about the wizarding world? I mean, did you get any kind of help?— He inquired annoying Harry, who had seen that calculating look before, in Albus Dumbledore, so he knew that the professor might be trying to get information out of him.

— At nine, when I was going to buy some things, a wind rose around me, and a man, whose face unfortunately I do not remember, had told me something like, "It was a great honor to meet the great Harry Potter savior of the magic world"— he lied, and Snape knew he was lying, but he let it go.