Who are you?

The doors rumbled open, revealing Tom Riddle in his best black robes grasping a second person by the hips, a six-foot body, elegant robes, brown hair, and a gold mask.

— A new member Tom?— Avery questioned, as the aforementioned and his partner sat in the chair at the head, the new member on the blue-eyed lap.

— A couple?— Abbott questioned raising his eyebrows, Harry could see immediately the resemblance he had with his son, not only physically, they were ... the same, the same mocking and flirtatious tone, in addition to an almost equal trail. ..

— He, is my partner, and he has as much authority over the Death Eaters as I do, therefore, I want them, and you, to respect him— he ordered, kissing the raven hair.

— Who are you? —Snape asked, addressing the stranger.

— I'm Harry, Harry Potter— he said with a smile and took off his gold mask, all the men gasped in surprise.

— You are fucking the boy-who-lived !?— Abbott scoffed.

— Don't be gross! He's my partner, besides, he's still a kid—he said hugging Harry, who frowned.

They'll think I'm corrupting you— Riddle hissed.

Oh darling, please, we both know who corrupts who— the green-eyed hissed in a mocking tone.

— Intius Abbott— one introduced himself, shaking Harry's hand.

— Anton Avery— spoke another.

— You already know me and Severus— Lucius said, and the youngest nodded in his direction.

— Well, where we were previously, the Ministry, needs a new Minister for Magic, secretary and advisers—Riddle commented and after a bit of conversation, everyone applauded, except Harry.

— There are two years until the elections— he said, and the older man smiled.

— I know, but there are no worthy candidates— he scoffed and they all smiled.

— I'm going to run, Riddle— the minor challenged to which the opposite smiled.

— I was not expecting less, Potter— Tom told him.

— I'll win and make you illegal— Harry challenged.

— I'll win and take all your gold from you— Tom spoke.

— I'll get more, and I'll win and send you to Azkaban— threatened the lowest, Tom narrowed his eyes, but said nothing

— And so... do you ... have friends?— Intius asked.

— If I have followers? Yes, I do, the most loyal and intelligent ones: Jacob Avery, Theodore Nott, Akit Lestrange, Blaise Zabini, Norman Pucey, Draco Malfoy, Adrian Abbott, Nicolás Rosier, Pitt Rowle, Milicent Bulstrode, Pansy Parkinson, Stephan Carrow, the Greengrass sisters and the brothers Travers— He spoke with a sly smile and everyone was stunned, Intius's sly smile had disappeared.

— Wow, and do you have a goal? Or do they follow you just because?— It was Snape who asked this time.

— A goal quite similar to Tom's, but better, of course— was all he said.

— And how are you represented? Do you have a common drawing? Or a flag?— It was Lucius who asked this time, dreading the answer.

— No, we have our mark, and again, better than Tom's, a Celtic spiral, democratic election and we call ourselves Infernais— he said proudly and showed the tattoo on his biceps, leaving Tom stunned, by how defined were Harry's muscles...

— My son got a tattoo without permission!— Malfoy spoke annoyed

— That tattoo saved them many times—Harry intervened, visibly offended.

****

After a few more hours of chatting, Tom called the meeting to a close and after greeting everyone, he appeared with Harry in his room.

— What are the plans now?— the shorter one asked, as he sat down at the desk.

— You— was all the older man said, and then he stood between the younger man's legs and then kissed him.

— T-tom... W-when will I be c-completely yours?— He asked. Against the older man's lips, to be kissed roughly, so he moved his hands to the other's shirt, unbuttoning it awkwardly

— You're still young, you're barely sixteen! And I am thirty-four! I'm waiting for you to be seventeen— Tom explained, while buttoning his shirt, separating from the minor. Minor, that word rang in his mind, every time he thought of the things he wanted to do to her. Minor, he told himself, trying to remind himself that he shouldn't, that he should wait

— But if you keep kissing me like this ... — Harry complained, pouting

— I know little emerald, and believe me when I say that there is nothing I want more, but you're still way too young— Tom insisted, kissing his neck, both fully dressed.

— Are you really going for the post of Minister for Magic Harry?— Riddle asked.

— Yes! Since I am in s-second year that I have it clear, I k-know well what changes I will m-make— the green-eyed boasted with a sly smile, while Tom attacked his neck

— What will we do with the old man?— asked the blue-eyed.

— I don't know, we can't feign eternal hatred, that is to say it was a good plan but in the short term, we have to find out how d-— Harry was interrupted by hands that held his hips firmly, giving him butterflies on his lower abs...

— In the long term... I guess we can make a trial, you could say that you forgave me because I told you that I was drunk and I did not remember, or that the potion was the effect— Tom commented, speaking on the lips of the minor, so that their breaths collided.

So Harry unconsciously opened his mouth and moved closer to Tom, who saw Harry's mouth and stroking his hips with his thumb approached him to kiss him, his tongue explored the mouth of the green-eyed, his tongues danced together, clasped, intertwined, rose and fell, even seemed to caress each other. The child's hands went to the opponent's waist, moving his fingers, caressing under the shirt, but Tom wasted no time and passed his hands to the green-eyed thighs, caressing the fabric, squeezing, provoking, and raising his hands dangerously close to the minor's limb, until inevitably he brushed against it with his hand.

— T-Tomm... hmm— Harry moaned arching his back and the taller decided that it was time to end the matter before he could not control himself and ended up taking Harry at that moment, who laughed.

— Afraid of s-success Riddle?— the shorter one questioned with mockery, but still with a little shaky breath.

— I-I told you b-before— Tom whispered and left, leaving the child frustrated, who knew that he would have nothing until he was seventeen, but he liked to play with fire and decided that this would not be the last approach of him...