health and.... a crush?

He looked down at me and didn't say anything. He pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back. I was still a little weirded out by him kissing me but it felt so....natural. He let me go and handed me a plate of food. I took it and sat down at the worn out wooden table and began to eat. My first day here and I am the early riser. Sebastian began to get out food for the young masters breakfast and I still need to apologize for my abrupt behavior. Wow this time period really gets to you.

"Well you will have to eat more than the others and if you don't I will have to feed you," he was teasing me again. I decided to just let it happen but as long as he doesn't try to pull anything I'm good.

"Well we wouldn't want that now would we?" I teased back. Wait, crud I'm flirting!!! I have never flirted with anyone before! Well no one would talk to me before and I was made fun of at school and I had no friends.

"Well would you care to help me when your finished?" He smirked. I stood up not being able to eat any more, and handed him my plate.

"You barely ate," he commented. He was right, I had only eaten one pancake and half a sausage.

"I really can't eat anymore but I can save it for tomorrow in the ice box," I said. He gave me a strange look and agreed after I told him I can heat it up tomorrow morning. I found an old towel and covered the plate and placed it in the small ice box.

The servants walked in very tired and rubbing their eyes.

"Good morning Sebastian," they all said in unison and the three of them opened their eyes and they almost fell out of their sockets.

"Sebastian who is this?!" The chef exclaimed. It was the man I saw yesterday standing by the table.

"This is Bella a new maid here until she remembers where her family is," I gave him a weird look and he put his arm on my shoulder and we turned around. He whispered in my ear.

"We will use this as an excuse because you don't have a way to get home and when we find a way back to your time," I nodded and we turned back to the servants. It felt weird to be so close to his face like that.

"So what's your name?" The chef asked.

"My name is Bella. Bella Nightlee," he nodded and pulled a cigarette out of his pocket and chewed the end.

"My name's Baldroy but you can call me bard," he was pretty chill.

"Well nice to meet you," I looked over to the other two, "well I know May-rin but I don't know you," I said looking at the gardener.

"My name's Finnian ma'am! But you can call me Finny if you want!" He was quite loud when he spoke but he seemed like a cool person. May-rin seemed like the clumsy sister I would have to clean up after constantly.

"Well it's very nice to meet you too," he made me smile a bit, "if you guys want I made breakfast for everyone me and Sebastian already ate," I offered. They all got excited to see what my cooking taste like and eagerly sat at the table while I handed out their plates with food. Bard had a bit of a pout on his face but as soon as he took a bite he smiled and shoved more into his mouth.

"Wow miss Bella! Your a great cook!" Finny exclaimed and continued to eat.

"Yes! You do have quite the cooking skill! Yes you do!" She agreed with Finny. Then a small man I didn't notice came in and had a Japanese style tea cup in his hand that smelled like green tea.

"Oh there you are Tanaka! We were waiting looking for you this morning!" Finny practically yelled, Tanaka let out a small, ho ho ho and took a sip of his tea. He then crawled in to a chair.

"So Bella, where are you from?" Baldroy asked. I froze for a split second but quickly thought of something.

"Well if I remembered I wouldn't be here would I?" I faked a smile and took empty plates. While May-rin was insistent on helping me wash the dishes I kept telling her no.

"What is with the blue hair?" Baldroy asked again.

"Well.. um.. I don't really like to talk about it but it's something I was born with and my eyes are also mismatched," I said moving my hair out of my face. Then I remembered I still had my music playing so I took out my ear bud.

"Bard stop staring at the young lady and get stuff out for the young masters breakfast," Sebastian said and Baldroy stood up and saluted him and ran to the pantry where he was looking for God knows what.

May-rin had left with Finny to tend to their duties, while Tanaka had left to the living area. Sebastian had started to boil the water for Ciels tea and I went with Bard to find what we needed for his breakfast.

"Bella, may I see you for a moment?" Sebastian said peeking into the seemingly endless pantry. He and I were alone again so this time I will keep my distance. I left and met Sebastian in the kitchen, but he shut the door behind me and whispered in my ear.

"There is a room down in the basement I will show you after the master is taken care of, and I think you will find it... appealing," he said and kind of messed with my brain.

I smiled and nodded. And he returned it with a genuine smile! I didn't know demons could smile genuinely! We ended up kicking Baldroy out of the kitchen and apparently he accidentally set the whole kitchen on fire by just trying to make soup. He poured and protested but I finally made him get out by pushing him out, which wasn't very lady like but it happened. Together we made Ciels food and talked.

"So Bella what is the future like?" He asked.

"Well I would much rather be in this time, but I do miss a few things like my jeans," he looked at me and started cutting up oats for oatmeal.

"Jeans? Are those the pants you were wearing when you came here?" He was asking and it made me giggle a bit remembering that jeans weren't invented yet.

"Why would a young maiden such as your self wear such an outfit?" He asked.

"It all started with questions woman named Amelia Earhart, she was a pilot and was the first woman to fly across the Atlantic ocean, she never liked wearing dresses because she couldn't run in them so she wore pants and it became a modern fashion," I explained but he still didn't understand so we left it at that. He will find out and maybe I will get to live in that time period but what will happen when I am in my time period? Will I be born again? Will there be two of me? I guess I will have to find out.

I snapped back into reality by Sebastian putting a hand on my shoulder and making sure I wasn't dead.

"I'm fine Sebastian I was just... lost in thought," I had gotten back you grounding up the cinnamon in to a fine powder.

After we were done Sebastian had assigned me the task of setting the table while he got the young master ready. I went out to the garden and found some white roses and carefully picked them and cut off the few thorns they had, and making a bouquet of them. Out of the corner of my eye something caught my attention. Rare black roses. I had thought they could only be found in Turkey, and yet.here they are in London, England! I had always wanted to see a real black rose. I carefully took a black rose and put it in the bouquet, but wanting to balance  out the sudden change in color I found some red roses and spread them out in the bouquet. It looked beautiful and surprisingly... perfect.

I ran back inside and took the polished silver ware and place enough for one on the table along with the master Ciels tea. Ciel walked in and was followed by Sebastian. I quickly walked to the kitchen and brought out the meal and side dish of oatmeal. He sat and ate his food while the servants ran in and stood behind him waiting for an order. I joined them and put a ear bud back in and turned on skillet. I looked over at Sebastian and he tilted his head and smiled.

"Sebastian," Ciel said. Sebastian leaned forward and he whispered something and had a conversation I couldn't hear.

"Every one except miss Bella is dissmissed, just do your usual duties," Sebastian instructed. I wonder what he's gonna have me do. After all the servants left I was alone with the two males, and felt really awkward.

"Miss Bella," Ciel said, calling me over. I walked over next to him not knowing what to do so I stood there like an idiot.

"What was that outburst you had last night?"

Oh no