28

TW's:
-Eating disorder

Clay's POV

I went into George's house and his parents stood in front of the door, holding two balloons. I giggled and frowned my forehead as I walked in and they started yelling. 'Welcome!'

'Hi,' I laughed as I put my shoes down in the hallway. 'What's going on?'

'Welcome to our house. We are really proud of you fighting against your eating disorder and we are welcoming you to our house for as long as you need to.'

I smiled shyly and my face heated up because of them being so sweet to me. 'Thank you so much,' I muttered.

'For tonight I bought beans, potatoes and fish,' George's mother said. 'I know you like to know beforehand what you eat in the evening.'

I nodded slowly. 'Thank you for not immediately giving me pasta or whatever.'

'Of course not, we are not going to test your limits. We are just eating the things you dare to eat the most of.'

'Thank you,' I said with a smile as I walked to the living room with George. George grabbed my hand.

'Let me show you your room.'

We went upstairs and George walked into a small but cosy room. 'It's not too big, but you have everything you need. A bed, a desk and a closet for your clothes. The bathroom is next to your room and you can always walk into mine, but I understand that you want some privacy sometimes.'

'I would love to be with you.'

We went to George's room and laid down on his bed as I looked him into his eyes. George smiled at me and I pulled him closer, admiring his beauty.

'You're gorgeous,' I whispered.

'You already are,' George muttered.

We kept staring at each other and then I pressed my lips on his. George kissed me back immediately.

We broke the kiss a while later to catch our breaths and George was panting softly as he smiled at me. 'I didn't see that coming.'

'Did you like it?' I asked in the hope I didn't go too far or did something he didn't like.'

'I loved it,' George said with a smile.

I sighed deeply. 'Okay, that's good. I was scared I went too far.'

'You didn't and you asked for my permission too, Clay.'

'Do you- dislike my body?' I asked as I looked down at my chest and hid myself a little.

'No, I love it. I'm gay as hell, so I'll attack you if you say something like that one more time.'

'But am I not too fat or too skinny?'

'You're not. You're perfect, but I do encourage you to gain a few more kilos to a weight that fits your body.'

'Am I too thin now?'

'No, not too thin, but it wouldn't matter if you gained a tiny bit.'

'Once I'm recovered,' I started with a shy smile. 'Can I go back to the gym? In a healthy way? Because I never gained muscles when I was exercising before, but I would really like to have some muscles.'

'As long as you don't let it escalate again, because then I will forbid you to go again.'

'Are you also going with me then?' I said with a hopeful smile.

'You're cute,' George giggled as he grabbed my hand. 'I would like to go with you, but I'm not that great.'

'I can help you,' I said with a smile. 'I love you, you're beautiful.'

We cuddled up again and I pressed my lips on his, sharing a passionate but gentle kiss. I rolled back on top of him and was about to deepen the kiss as someone knocked on the door.

I quickly rolled away and sat up as George's mother came in. She started giggling as she saw us without our shirts on, rolling away from each other.

'Do I need to buy some stuff? Make sure to do it safely.'

'Oh my goodness, mum. We aren't doing things like that. We are together for a week or whatever.'

'I'm just saying,' his mother said as she held her hands up. 'At least you can't get pregnant.'

'Oh my gosh, go away,' George said with an embarrassed blush on his face.

His mother laughed loudly. 'I'm just saying. Anyway, I was here to say that dinner is ready in ten minutes. Gladly continue with what you were doing.'

She walked away as she grinned and George sighed. 'I'm so sorry, she's so weird sometimes. She has always teased me and asked me about a boyfriend. Now I finally have a boyfriend and she starts doing this.'

'Maybe it's best if she buys some stuff for us, isn't it,' I joked, but George's face heated up and he looked away.

'Clay, don't say that,' he muttered.

I wheezed and kissed his cheek. 'I was kidding, Georgie. I would never do something like that without your permission. And I'm not ready either.'

George breathed out. 'You scared me, I thought you wanted to do that stuff already, but I'm not ready at all.'

'I don't want to,' I said as I kissed his nose and pulled my shirt back on. 'I was just joking.'

George nodded and pulled his shirt on too, walking downstairs for dinner.

I sat next to him as we held hands. He always held my hand during eating moments so I would stay calm and I really appreciated that.

1087 words