20

TW's:
-Under the influence of alcohol
-Mental abuse (short)
-Homophobia

Clay's POV

It was the next day and George and I were at my swimming pool again. We decided to go every Friday from now on.

After I came out to George yesterday, I had been feeling very scared but relieved at the same time. I was happy that I didn't have to hide the fact I was gay anymore, but I was scared that he would figure out I was in love with him.

I was teasing George as I splashed water onto him and George giggled as he tried to hide himself. He was really calm and barely had any tics next to him sometimes screeching or calling out my name a few times.

I grabbed George's waist to lift him up as he wrapped his legs around my waist. I smiled and pulled him closer so I was now carrying him. My face heated up and George stopped laughing too as we both got really flustered.

I held him under his legs so he could be even closer to me and George smiled shyly as he realised the tension between us. We were both breathing quickly and I walked to the edge of the swimming pool so he could sit down on the edge.

I crawled on the edge too and rested my knees on both sides of his hips, leaning over him as I cupped his face. 'Do you want to?' I whispered as I was only a centimetre away from his face.

George nodded with a bright blush on his face and I leaned in more, pressing my lips on George's. My whole body felt weak as I realised I was actually kissing George at the moment, my stomach filled with butterflies and my heart went so fast that I could feel it pound against my chest.

I let my lips move in sync with George's, enjoying his soft and sweet tasting lips against mine more than anything on this earth.

My body was so weak that I let myself lay down on top of George, rubbing my hand over the sides of his body, breaking the kiss for air. I started kissing his jawline and pressed my lips on his again as I heard footsteps behind me.

I broke the kiss, but my wrist got grabbed. 'Clay, inside,' my mum yelled at me. She seemed drunk again and I wondered why she was at home. She usually worked around this time.

George stood up slowly as he looked at me and my mother with fear in his eyes. My mum glared at him and grabbed his wrist too. 'Both, inside. NOW.'

'Mum, leave me alone,' I muttered. It was obvious that she was drunk by the way she was walking and talking, but I didn't want George to know. I would ruin my chance with him if he knew I had alcoholics as my parents. I wanted him to like me so badly and I finally thought I had a chance with him, but no. My mum had to ruin everything again.

TW mental abuse/homophobia

I got pushed inside of the house and George slowly went after us as my mother stood in front of me. 'So Clay,' she mumbled, almost falling down because of how drunk she was. 'You've always been a disappointment, but now you're also kissing a boy? Where did your manners go?'

I stared at my feet and walked closer to George to grab his hand. He had a lot of tics since he was probably very stressed.

'Can you shut up?' my mother yelled as she pointed at George, falling down on the couch.

'Where's dad?' I muttered awkwardly.

'Do you see him, Clay?' my mum said with an eye roll. She leaned back on the couch and closed her eyes.

TW over

I grabbed George's hand and ran away to go outside as fast as possible again. George was staring at me, but had such a bad tic attack that he couldn't speak.

'Come, George. Let's swim.'

George nodded, hit himself as he screamed, clicked his tongue after that and blinked with his eyes. We both jumped into the swimming pool and I sat down on a small bench kind of thing in the water with George on my lap. I ran my hand through his hair as I dared to kiss his cheek.

'I'm with you, calm down,' I whispered.

George hit me a few times and immediately apologised for it as I just smiled. 'Don't apologise, I'm with you. It's fine, I don't mind at all.'

George started taking deep breaths and I kissed his hair, rubbing his back whilst running my other hand through his hair. 'I'm here, calm down.'

It took George ten minutes to fully calm down again and he looked at my chest which he hit a few times. 'Are you hurt? I'm so sorry.'

'I'm totally fine,' I said with a smile.

'Clay, what just happened inside?'

I shrugged. 'I'm just scared to lose you if I tell you what's going on.'

'You won't lose me, Clay. I promise you that you won't.'

I sighed softly and stared at my hands. 'My mum is an alcoholic and my parents argue all the time.'

'I already thought so. I heard them argue last week, but you didn't seem to want to talk about it.'

'I haven't even really told Sapnap what's going on. My dad lost his job due to alcoholism, but my mother never stopped. My dad has been sober for a year, I think, but my mother just ruins everything. I don't like being at home.'

'We can go to my place?' George offered. 'My mother has been begging to see you since the day we met.'

'I would like to,' I said with a smile. 'Are they going to find me weird?'

'Why would they?'

I shrugged. 'I'm just insecure, I guess.'

'Do you want to have dinner with us? My mother still has to go grocery shopping, so she can buy whatever.'

'I only eat pure foods without many carbs, no dairy, no gluten and it has to be organic or vegan.'

George nodded slowly. 'What do you eat?'

'Mostly I just have some beans and potatoes.'

'Flesh?'

'I don't usually eat flesh.'

'What if my mother buys fish? Is that okay?'

I didn't dare to say no, so nodded slowly. 'I'll try, I guess,' I whispered.

1070 words

Summary:
Clay's mother is drunk and sees Clay kiss George