26

TW's:
-Eating disorder

Clay's POV

'How the hell do you know?' I muttered as I tried to hide my red face. I was really ashamed and that was clearly noticeable too.

'I was cleaning my room, looked out the window and I saw Clay kiss a boy who looks very similar to you.'

'Oh my goodness, stop,' I mumbled. 'Everyone is making me so uncomfortable today. Why have you been watching us?'

'I haven't watched you, I promise. I just looked out of the window, let myself realise what happened and started cleaning my room again.'

'This is so awkward,' I muttered. 'We only kissed once- I mean- twice. I- I'm not uh- gay?'

My dad bursted out into laughter. 'You're only making it worse for yourself. It's fine, I don't mind whatever your sexuality is.'

'G-gay?' Clay muttered, hiding his face in his pillow.

'That's fine,' my dad said with a smile. 'Just don't let mum know.'

'She knows, but doesn't,' I mumbled. 'She saw us kiss, but I think she forgot because she was drunk.'

It was quiet for a little and I got so awkward that I curled myself up and sighed. George stood up and crawled next to me in the bed, hugging me tightly. I smiled and looked up again, staring him in the eyes.

'Hi,' I giggled.

'Hi,' George responded as he rested his head on my chest.

I pulled him closer to me and closed my eyes as I sighed softly. I was happy and sad at the same time, I was happy to be with George and to have a supportive dad and friend, but I was still sad to be in the hospital with a tube in my nose instead of being at school.

George noticed me being a bit sad and he let me rest my head on his chest. It was annoying with my tube, so George stood up and laid down on the other side. I smiled as I appreciated what he did a lot and closed my eyes. I fell asleep just a few minutes later.

I woke up hours later and it appeared to be dinner time. George and my dad were still here, but George told me Sapnap had to go home for dinner. George got some dinner at the cafeteria in the hospital, just as my dad did and I was poking my food I had gotten.

There were a lot of beans with potatoes, meat and sauce. 'Do I have to eat this all?'

'This is a normal meal, Clay,' George said as he kissed my cheek.

'It's so unhealthy.'

'The hospital gave you this food, do you really think they will give you food which makes you sick?'

I sighed softly.

'If you want your tube to get out, you have to start eating, Clay,' George said as he kissed my cheek.

I sighed again and ate one of my beans. 'Are they organic?'

'I don't know,' George answered, cuddling up with me. 'But it's best to let that go, it's your eating disorder that tells you to eat organic foods.'

I nodded and ate a small bite again, breaking down into tears. I laid my fork back down and cried my eyes out as George hugged me tightly. 'I understand that this is awfully hard, but you wouldn't have been in the hospital if you were being healthy. You need this, they gave you this because you need it.'

'C-can you h-hold my hand?'

George held my hand tightly as I took another bite while crying my eyes out. 'It's so hard.'

'Take your time,' George said, kissing my cheek. He had a few tics and I ran my hand through his hair, taking another few bites.

It took me an hour to finish my meal. George was really proud of me and I was exhausted from crying. 'Am I going to get sick now? Or really fat? I'm scared, George. I'm really anxious.'

George didn't say anything and put my plate away, pulling me closer to his body.

'Close your eyes,' he muttered.

I did what he told me to and he started running his hand through my hair as gently as possible. He let me listen to his heartbeat as he kissed my cheek softly. 'I love you, you did great.'

I started calming down as I was this close to him and his tics also calmed down. We laid like this for minutes while my dad was just on his phone. I calmed down fully and just enjoyed cuddling with George as I lifted myself up a little bit higher, looking him in his eyes.

I coughed shortly, having my dad look up. 'Can you uh- like- leave for a bit?' I muttered awkwardly.

He grinned and stood up to walk away. As he closed the door, I looked back at George. 'George? Can I kiss you? You're so beautiful.'

George smiled and nodded. I cupped his face and pressed my lips on his as gently as possible. We just pressed our lips together for a while, but started moving our lips in sync after a few seconds.

My face was really red so I was glad that George had his eyes closed and couldn't see my flustered face. His hand went up to my hair and I tilted my head to the other side, taking a small breath as I separated our lips for just a second. George did as well and we kissed for another while, breaking the kiss slowly.

'I love you,' I muttered. 'You always make me happy, even when I'm in the hospital.'

'You always make me happy too. You were the first one to accept me.'

'Of course I accept you. It's not that you control having Tourette's. I love you with your Tourette's. I know it's a big struggle for you, but I'm here to help you and I'll always be. I'm with you till the end.'

George smiled and I kissed his nose. 'You're cute when you're shy,' I giggled.

George hid his face in my hoodie and giggled. 'You're cute already.'

We both just giggled and cuddled up again like two middle school boys in love.

1037 words