Chapter 30

"I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even"

 Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even"

I helped a new life emerging into this world. I can't even express those moments with words. It was a absolute perfect moment. When I held the little cute baby in my large hands... You will never know how I felt having the little girl in my arms. She is soft and so small and so cute. Her skin was pink colored and her big doe eyes were staring at me. When the mother of the child looked at me with a teary thankful eyes, I never felt these emotions. They are all new to me. They are absolutely making me giddy. I'm thankful for Athena for having me in there. These are all normal for her to do, but this is something I never felt in my life. I know that women go through so much for those hard ten months for bringing a new life into the world. They go through mood swings, they must sacrifice their sleep,  they must not be able to sleep comfortably, they might feel soreness in legs and back, but everything worth this moment. 

I'm so happy, nope that would be a understatement. I would never find a perfect word to give out my emotions. What I'm feeling cannot be put into words, nor has there get been any part of speech or figure of speech invented to describe it.

God! I wish I could tell Athena that I lo-like her!

Love?

Liam you are moving too fast. You like her, but love? I never thought about it until now. I think I'm confused and I'm not ready for this love thing. 

She is so perfect. She is something that I couldn't describe. She gave me the most happiest moments in my life that I have never imagined to happen. I wanted to confess her that I liked her so much and there is no going back or giving up in this thing. I wanted all of her, just...just everything. When she asked me about my past, I didn't hesitate to tell her. All I did was how to put my words to her so that she understands that I don't like that bitch anymore. I did thought that she was not like other girls, but it turned out to be wrong and Lucas and Aiden were obviously right about this. 

She made my opinion about girls to change after knowing her. Although she has no idea that I know her before she know me. Her voice, I can hear that each and every second without getting bored. she calmed my mind amidst of all the chaos. Her happiest eyes sparkled whenever she looked or loved a small thing not even considering that it was ugliest or not, she loved it that's all matters to her. I slept on her chest, as she was comforting me. I would definitely tell that it was my best place to sleep, hearing her heart beat as music to my ears. 

She didn't even know what she is doing to me!

I teased her when I caught her while jumping off the land. I know that her body reacted to me in the most sensual way. I didn't want to ruin the moment instead I teased her as she stormed off angrily. I never thought she would be mad. All I did was just to tease her. But I need to know what's in her mind. I just wanted to smash my lips against her plump lips, but I resisted that she would not like it. I was scared to let her go. I was scared of rejection. She has her guard up always when she is with a man, but not with us though. Still I need to confirm her feelings towards me.