Chapter 15

You're special to me.

You're the only one who I wouldn't mind losing sleep for, the only one who I can never get tired of talking to, and the only one who crosses my mind constantly throughout the day.

You're the only one who can make me smile without trying, bringing down my mood without intention to and and affect my emotions with every action of yours.

I can't explain with just words how much you mean to me, but you're the only one I'm afraid of losing and the one I want to keep in my life.

He came! 

My worst nightmare!

The person who ruined my life!

The person who is the reason for my sleepless nights!

The person who made my life a living hell!

The person who made my family hate me!

Preston Taylor

The memories he gave are still fresh in my mind. 

He stood there smirking at me. He knows that I still feared him. I stood frozen seeing him.

The words he said to me echoed in my ears.

"I'll come for you princess, when you are happy and content with your living I'll come and ruin your life just like what I did to her!" 

Panic surges through my body. My vision blurred. I was hyperventilating. My body was shaking constantly. My heart was pounding. I'm having a panic attack. I saw him walking towards me. Everything blurred only he was visible. 

Liam ran towards me and took me into his arms and started saying something that I can't hear because of the memories of the scream and myself begging him to stop those horrible things he is doing to her. 

"Athena... Athena look at me, look at me." Liam shouted making me look at him. I can hear his voice barely as the ringing sound in my ears intensified. 

"Deep breath. Take a slow and deep breath you can do it." I took a deep breath as his scent is calming me. 

"Just listen to me okay? Look at the three things you see here and name them out." He said slowly rubbing his arms around me. 

"A car, a phone, and a pen," I said shaking in his arms. Soon my panic attack faded when I take a look at my surrounding. My vision started to blur again. 

"H-He c-came Liam," I mumbled to him. My eyes closed with Liam looking at me worrying and darkness started to engulf me. 

He slapped her hard as she yelped crying out in pain. I was standing there watching the horrible things with my eyes. I cried begging them to stop them. Hearing my cries they even started beating her.