Chapter 23

I wish I could explain your eyes, and how the sound of your voice gives me butterflies. How your smile makes my heart skip a beat and how every time I'm with you, I feel so complete.

 How your smile makes my heart skip a beat and how every time I'm with you, I feel so complete

In the morning, I wake up with the same bundle of warmth and a familiar cologne. I got my best sleep today, over these years. I know the reason. Last night's scene came flashing in front of my eyes. No one could ever protect me like Liam. He didn't even want to know what was going on, but he was already there to protect me. He understands me more than myself as if he is mind-reading me.

When I was about to stretch, a hand was weighing down on my stomach preventing me from moving. I  turned around to see Liam was sleeping peacefully. I was laying on my stomach as his face closer to my neck with his lips gazing a bit. I moved a little to study his face. His face was void of emotions and with a little pout. His long eyelash grazing his cheekbone. I studied his face closer this time. He had a scar a the right top of his forehead. He is half-naked as he didn't wear a shirt, I blushed seeing him. His body is as chiseled as granite, making me feel safe beside him.

I inhaled his expensive cologne that always made me giddy and my knees weak. He is mesmerizing... nope scratch that, that would be an understatement for him. Intense, sculpted jaw with cheekbones -- chiseled. He has a pink pouty lip. He is so gorgeous and intimidating, but he never behaved like one with me. I couldn't stop staring at him. His soft silky black hair always wanted me to have the urge to run over the locks in his hair. His deep electric blue eyes always captured my heart from the first time when I saw him. His olive skin made him look more attractive. 

"It's rude to stare at someone for so long you know," Liam said with his raspy yet sexy morning voice, god I would love to wake up daily like this, snapping out of my thoughts. 

I blushed and hide my face in his chest. He laughed as his chest vibrated.

"How are you?" Liam asked me with concern lacing in his voice. 

"Never been better," I said smiling at him.

That' now we realize that we were too close to each other. His lips were only a mere inch away from me, if he leaned in a bit our lips would touch. When I looked into his eyes were hooded as the light blue color replaced with a darker blue. The darkness in his eyes made my heart race a million times more than it was normal. The air around us becomes hot and sensual. 

My breath hitched as his looks made sparks in my body. I clench my hand into a fist on his chest as his soft gaze with lust and love...? Is that even possible? But the look in his eyes says otherwise of me thinking. 

He is just playing with me with his eyes. I close my legs as it's tingling with a tantalizing desire. He started leaning towards me... 

Omg! I'm gonna give my first kiss to the person I've fallen. 

My stomach grumbled as embarrassment flooded. Stupid stomach! Way to ruin the moment.

"Let's get your tummy fed," Liam said chuckling and pulling away from me. I already miss his warmth.