Chapter 5

The sun loved the moon so much, he died every night to let her breathe.

I was pissed was an understatement. How the fuck did they make me wait here for about 20 minutes. What the heck they are doing?

Fuck the meeting!

Fuck the deal!

Of course, I read the agreement but the profit percentage was low. How even I agree with this company?

With that abruptly, I stood and left the meeting, and while I was about to reach the elevator someone bumped into me. I was already enraged and ready to shout, but when I looked up to whom I bumped...

I looked into her beautiful eyes, dark as night and filled with countless emotions and secrets, maybe even some fears. Her eyes are such a deep, stunning black that I see my entire world reflected in them. They carry so many feelings that I can't quite understand.

Black is the color of comfort for the heart and soul, for when we are in a total embrace when we are so protected by love, we are in that most divine cocoon. And so, in your black eyes, I see home. I see a glimpse of the eternal, of serene divinity.

Woah! Where did that line come from?

She had long, black hair neatly tied in a ponytail. Her figure was pleasantly chubby, appealing to everyone. Her skin had a glossy finish, and her eyebrows were slender. Her eyelashes were soft and velvety.

Why does she have to hide those beautiful things under her gaze? I don't know what I was thinking. Could she be the one I have been searching for?

I have been searching for that girl and this girl standing in front of me is the same? I was flooded with confusion. She looks exactly like her but how can I confirm that...

Should I ask her to sing? I would never mind her singing for me.

What the fuck Liam?  You must be angry and being you thinking about her. I mentally face-palmed myself.

When those black orbs held some realization in me. I wanted to look at those beautiful eyes again. She broke our intense staring competition.

"I'm so sorry. That hit me hard and sorry for bumping into Mr...." she said and waited to hear my name. Her voice somewhat stirred something in me. But it was somewhat different but similar.

Cute! I thought.

I mentally cringed myself. I stood with a blank expression as usual so that she would leave here. But at the same time, I wanted to answer her.

I was going to answer her, but that was when that fucking bastard interrupted our conversation. But looking at her, everything was fear in her eyes. I don't know, I just want to say here that she is alright, when I'm with her. But her focus was on Oliver that fucking bastard. She was staring at him with panic-stricken eyes.

"I'm really sorry for the inconvenience,  Mr.Knight. Please come with me and we will give this deal as per your conditions." He begged me.

Whatever he was rambling about didn't even enter my ears, all I did was stare at her panic-stricken eyes that gave as if Oliver was going to hurt her. If he laid his hand on her fucking I'll rip his head.

Wait! Why do I even care? She is not the girl I was searching for so, I don't care for her. But that doesn't mean I would let him hurt her. No man lays a hand on women. That is fucking unmanly thing to do.

That's it! Remember yourself, Liam!

I am Liam fucking Knight never cared for anyone. 

I just left abruptly without even looking back. When I turned to see her, she was harshly pulled by Oliver. How dare he treat his employees like that! I had this urge to pull her by my side and beat the shit out of Oliver right now. But I don't want to judge what is happening here. 

I should clear my goddamn mind right now so, I called my best idiot Aiden.

"Wassup dude!" He chirped happily. 

"Get ready we are going out tonight somewhere."

With that, I cut the call without even hearing his reply to me and headed to my penthouse.

_________________________

Let me know how is the story going! 

Don't forget to comment, vote, and give your suggestions by the way.

LOVE Y'ALL!!!!!!