Chapter 7

1 Earth...

7 Seas...

7 Continents...

196 Countries...

7 Billion People...

And, I was lucky enough to meet YOU...

All I did was think about her. Something about her intrigued me. I don't know whether is it an attraction or whatever I don't care. Her gaze held so much that I couldn't understand. That too when that bastard rudely behaved towards her. Whatever I'm gonna do is going to be the craziest. She has the same figure as the unknown girl. Maybe she is her. 

If she is the one I have been searching for, I'm not gonna leave her, and definitely, I will make her mine. 

I've gone crazy just by not hearing her voice. I decided that I should give myself a second chance.

I just wanted to clear my mind. Interrupting my thoughts there was a knock on the door. Probably Aiden...

"You know what, you don't even have manners and are not even being polite till I answer your call, Liam!"  Aiden came in shouting. 

Typical Aiden. I just laughed at him. 

"Woah! Someone is in a happy mood. What's up with that smile on your face?"  He grinned teasingly. 

"Nothing we should go, man! Come let's head to the club. I just wanted to clear my mind that's it." I shrugged even though Aiden's doubtful gaze struck through me.

"I'm gonna take no for that answer. I need a pretty explanation for being this much happy." I should stop being an open book to him. God, he figures it out easily.

"I saw her Aiden but I'm not sure that it was her or not. I'm so confused right now. If she is the girl I'm searching for, I will never ever leave her. But the question is... Is she her?"

"That was the longest ever line you did talk to me!" Aiden made a dramatic shocking face.

"Stop being a whiny kid, Liam. If she is meant to be she will come to you. Everything happens for a reason. Also, I'm happy to let you be a little free. From my guess, she is a good girl Liam since she has captured your cold heart. Don't let her go." He stated shrugging to himself.

"When did you become a preacher, my pretty little boy!" I teased him chuckling making him glare at me.

"You hurt me, sweetheart." He placed his hand on his heart and made a hurt face pouting his lips and wiping the unshed tears from his face.

"Enough of the drama Aiden, save it for the other time with Lucas. Come let's go!" I happily dragged him out.

With that, we headed towards our club where we usually went. As much to know the club was pretty full and full of people dancing and drinking everywhere...