Bonus Chapter #2

"Katie and Jayden"

Katie - Italic Underline
Jayden - Bold Underline
Hailey - Italic
Archer - Bold

Katie - Italic UnderlineJayden - Bold UnderlineHailey - ItalicArcher - Bold

KATIE'S POV:

Archer and Hailey's Wedding...

I finally got to see my best friend marry her man today. I couldn't be happier for them. I knew that we would be here the minute that they started dating. No better way to celebrate than to sit at the bar and drink. Thankfully Hailey decided to have a host bar tonight, free drinks all night. I feel someone take a seat next to me. It's not hard to figure out who it is. He has been wearing the same cologne since high school, it's obviously his favorite.

"Drinking alone is never the answer."

"I am not drinking alone, I am celebrating Arch and Hails, dumbass."

"Mind if I join you?"

"Why the hell not. You were going to stay even if I say no anyways."

"Ha! You got that right. You should know by now that I do whatever I want. I have been getting my way my whole life."

"One day someone is going to tame that cocky attitude of yours."

"Yeah...right...we shall see about that."

We sat there and talked for what seemed like hours. Drink after drink, I was plastered. Jayden was starting to look very, very delicious. He has always been so attractive and then he opens his mouth and it irritates me to no end. The next thing I knew we were in a heated making out session and heading up to the rooms upstairs. The next morning I woke up and realized what we had just done. I knew I was fucked, all the feelings I have been trying not to feel came to the surface. I was not going to let this happen again. It was a one time thing.

 It was a one time thing

JAYDEN'S POV:

Six months later...

The last six months came as a surprise for me. Katie and I have been casually hooking up ever since our first time at Arch and Hails wedding. I had one taste and I couldn't get enough. I am a hit and quit kind of guy. One night stands were my speciality, I wasn't the type to get tied down. Katie just fucked that all up for me. I never knew I could love one person's company so much. Six months of sex and hanging out and I've caught feelings. Who am I? This is not me, but I can't deny it anymore and like hell if I am going to let her slip away. She is going to be at my apartment any minute now for another one of our hangouts. There was a knock on my door.