4. It's All Fun And Games Until Someone Gets Hurt

Princess - Italic
Stalker - Bold

Princess - ItalicStalker - Bold

INCOMING CALL...
PRINCESS

"Hello, and thank you for calling The Hottie with a Body hotline. Where we match you with your perfect hottie. You pick 'em and we'll ship 'em."

"Wow. Just wow. I don't even know why I bother with your lame ass."

"Ma'am we here at Hottie With A Body are serious in finding your perfect hottie. We only take serious inquiries."

"Fine, I will play along. And here I was thinking we'd finish playing our 20 questions. *Mumbles* God I hate you."

"What was that last bit ma'am? I'm sorry I couldn't quite hear you."

"Ugh you are so annoying. I said I'll play along. Sir please help me find my perfect hottie?"

"Certainly ma'am we aim to please. So let's start with a few basic questions. Describe your perfect person."

"I can't believe I am doing this. Just let me think..."

"Take all the time you need."

"This is ridiculous. I guess he would need to be at least 5'11 to 6 foot. Brown hair and tan skin. Hazel or brown eyes are my favorite. I would like for his personality to be playful but still smart. I mean I don't know. Can we go back to our questions now?"

"..."

"Hello? Are you still there? Maybe we got..."

*clears throat*
"I'm still here. Sorry. No, this is more interesting. I think I know a few guys to match that description."

"Oh, I was starting to think I lucked out and you didn't hear anything I had just said. I guess luck just is not on my side."

"Aww don't be embarrassed. Everyone has a type."

*scroff*
"I'm not embarrassed. The type I described would never be into a girl like me. It's a pipe dream."

"Don't say that. I'm sure that you are a beautiful girl. Any guy would be lucky to date you. I mean your voice is already enough to be attractive."

"If you knew what I really was and saw me in person, I promise you wouldn't be saying that. I am practically invisible at my school. But you wouldn't know anything about that now would you Mr. Popular Jock? No one and I mean absolutely no one finds anything about me attractive. You are just saying that to make me feel better."

"I am sure you are not invisible. With a personality like yours there is no way. Just so you know I am not trying to make you feel better. I am simply stating the truth. I may not know exactly how that feels. But I know that you don't deserve to feel that way. From what I have gathered from talking to you this week is that you are funny, a bit sarcastic and fun. What's there not to like?"

"..."

"Princess?"

"Thanks. I think I really needed to hear that. Even though I know it's not true."

"Why would it not be true? I think you are too hard on yourself."

"How could it not? Okay, here explain this to me. I have liked and possibly have been in love with the same person since elementary school. Yet, he has never even noticed me. Not once. We first met in kindergarten but we have had the same classes every year since the 5th grade. I've liked him since the 5th grade. That's seven years, jockey boy! Seven! Do you know how embarrassing it is to like someone that long who doesn't even know you exist?"

"..."

"Exactly. I ne-need to go."

"Wait. I-"

~~*Dial Tone*~~

"Dammit princess. I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry."