22. A New Years Kiss and the L Word

Hailey - Italic
Archer - Bold
Jake - Plain Underline
Katie - Italic Underline
Jayden - Bold Underline

Hailey - ItalicArcher - BoldJake - Plain UnderlineKatie - Italic UnderlineJayden - Bold Underline

"10"

"9"

"8"

"7"

"6"

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

"HAPPY NEW YEARS!"

"Happy New Years, Princess."

"Happy New Years, Baby."

"Get a room! By the way HNY."

"HNY? Really Jay you can't even say New years?"

"I like to cut corners. It makes my life easier."

"And I thought Archy was lazy. You guys are perfect for each other."

"Happy New Year. What did I miss?"

"Nothing that you wanted to be here for. Jay being as dumb as ever and Arch and Hails giving everyone a show."

"Lover boy, we talked about this. Keep your bloody hands to yourself. Especially if you are in my presence. I don't want to see that shit."

"Haha. I forgot. I just love this girl so much."

"..."

"Oh my god. Did I hear you right?! You love Hailey?"

"Ha. You slipped dude. 'Bout fucking time you said something. I was tired of hearing you bitch about wanting to tell her how you feel."

"Well I was not expecting this."

"You love me?"

"Uhh...This wasn't how I wanted to tell you, but yes I love you Hailey."

"Oh, Hails, please say it back. Your silence is killing me!"

"I love you too Archer."

"Aww this is so cute!!"

"Stop fangirling over there, Katie."

"Eat shit Jayden."

"I would rather not. I am on a no shit diet for the new year."

"Prick."

"Is there something on with you too?"

"With her? God, hell no. She is going to make me dig an early grave."

"Yeah Jake. I think your weed must have been laced with something. Because that wouldn't happen if he was the last man on earth."

"Right."

"As much as I love hanging with you guys, there is a quiet private conversation that I need to have with this beauty. Babe, come on."

"Coming."

"Don't forget to use protection! I don't think I'm ready to be an auntie!"

"Or don't. You know it feels better. I like the thought of being Uncle Jayden. OW!"

"Don't even think about Archer! I mean it! And you Jay don't make me hit you again."

"So...?"

"I messed up didn't I? I know we have only been together for almost 4 months."

"What? No, absolutely not. I was just surprised that you feel the same way I do. I was scared to freak you out."

"I knew I did even before the park. You make me feel complete, I don't even know how life was before you."

"The feeling is mutual. We both just got lucky."

"Damn straight, we fucking did. Especially me. I love you Hailey Marie Dawson."

"You are so cliche. I love you too, Archer Gage Valdez."

"I love hearing you say it. Say it again?"

"I love you, Dork."

"Damn right you do."