Bonus Chapter #1

"It's Just The Flu Not Baby Number Two"

Hailey - Italic
Archer - Bold
Kyson - Bold Italic
Katie - Italic Underline

Hailey - ItalicArcher - BoldKyson - Bold ItalicKatie - Italic Underline

HAILEY'S POV:

Three Years Later...

"I need a vacation."

Here I am at 26 years old running around the house with my three year old and my 26 year old big kid. Get married they said, have a baby they said. I love my boys, with all my heart but they take so much out of me! It doesn't help that since last week I have been coming down with something. I think I am getting the flu. We have only been playing hide and seek for 10 minutes and I already feel like I need a break.

INCOMING CALL

INCOMING CALL...
Katie Cat

"Hails! Do I have news for you!"

"Well you sound excited. What happened?"

"You sound out of breath? Are you okay?"

"I am currently in a game of hide and seek with Archer and Kyson."

"Aww how fun! How is my little munchkin?"

"He is still a crazy little toddler. He is such a mess, but I love my baby."

"If you are going to keep up with him you need to get in better shape, Hailey. You're slacking. Haha."

"Thanks for that bitch."

"I tell you this out of love. I got side tracked. Jayden proposed! I am getting married."

Jayden and Katie had been dating off and on for the last four years. They actually started hooking up the night of our wedding. They did that for six months before feelings got involved.

"OH MY GOD!! I have to get Archer."

"ARCHER!"

"What happened?!"

"Come here, we have to pause the game."

"What's up babe? Who is on the phone?"

"Katie. Guess what?"

"Katie, I am going to put you on speaker."

"Hey Archer."

"Hi Katie."

"So Jayden finally proposed!"

"Wow, you finally broke him down this time."

"Yup."

"Congrats. I better call that fucker. Speak of the devil he is calling. Bye Katie."

"Bye. Hails, we have so much to do. I am so mad that he proposed when I get my period. I can't jump his bones."

"Ha. Only you would think of that."

Wait a second...period. Period! No, No, No...I am just getting the flu there is no way.

"Katie, I have to go. I'll talk to you later."

"Okay babe. Love you."

"Love you too."

~~**Dial Tone**~~

I hung up and ran straight to our room

I hung up and ran straight to our room. I had some extra pregnancy tests from when I found out about Kyson. I went under the sink and found them at the back. I hope Archer won't be mad, we weren't planning to have another baby right now. I take it out of the package and do my business. I place the test on the counter and set the timer on my phone for three minutes. What am I going to do? Three minutes later my phone goes off and I flip over the test and my heart drops.

Pregnant.

"BUTTERCUP!!"

I sat on the toilet looking at the test. I waited a few minutes. Archer comes into the bathroom with Kyson on his hip and puts Kyson to sit on the counter.

"Hailey, is that what I think it is?"

All I can do is nod. He takes the test from me and looks at it.

"You're pregnant?!"

"Apparently so. I thought I was coming down with the flu."

"Kyson you are going to be a big brother!"

"Broder?"

"That's right buddy. A big brother."

"You are going to have a little brother or sister. Do you want that?"

"Yes. baby."

"Yes, baby. In my tummy right here. This is where you used to be."

"Baby."

"I know I say this a lot but I love you so much thank you for everything you have given me. I can't wait to see our new jelly bean. I hope it is a girl."

"I should be thanking you. I love you too and I hope it's a girl too."

"I wove you!"

"I love you too, baby."

"Perfect."