24. This Is My Forever

Hailey - Italic
Archer - Bold
Jake - Plain Underline
Katie - Italic Underline
Jayden - Bold Underline

Hailey - ItalicArcher - BoldJake - Plain UnderlineKatie - Italic UnderlineJayden - Bold Underline

ARCHER'S POV:

Three Years Later...

It has been five incredible years since I asked her to be my girlfriend. Today is the biggest day of my life. Only a few more hours before I make her my wife. I never thought that at the age of 22 I would be waiting at the end of an aisle for the love of my life. When you know, you know, right? I know that I said when I was first meeting Hailey that I was the most nervous I had ever been. Well I lied, this by far takes the cake. I popped the question last year on our fourth year anniversary. I had been planning it out for months. I wanted everything to be perfect.

 I wanted everything to be perfect

*Flashback*

Everything was set. Everyone had a job to help me make this something for her to always remember. She deserved it. Jake and Jayden helped me set up while Katie was keeping Hailey busy. Katie's job was easy, just keep busy enough so that she wouldn't suspect anything. That is a task that is easier said than done. My Hailey is one stubborn girl sometimes.

Jake and Jay were on decoration duty, while I went to the jeweler to pick up her ring. I was having it cleaned for tonight. I also made sure everything was good with our dinner reservation at Sakura. It was her favorite Japanese restaurant. It was stressful trying to make sure all of the plans worked out.

It was finally showtime, dinner was a success and now it was time for her big surprise. Everyone was here hiding around the park. Jake and Jayden stuck around to make sure nothing happened to our masterpiece. I decided to propose to her at the park where we met up for the first time. This is a special place for us and it holds a lot of memories.

Just like the first time I used a blindfold on her.

"Ready?"

"Wow! Archer, this is beautiful. You did this all by yourself"