Chapter 7

"Enyo-Chan!" Sakura said excitedly, waving over to their direction, she was with Ichiro before he said his goodbyes and left, having eye contact with the both of us and leaving before we could get closer. 

"Sakura-Chan, how do you know Ichiro exactly," I asked nervously, waiting for her answer as we passed through the busy hallways.

"Well he was waiting for his friend so we were waiting together, what, is there something I should know?" Sakura asked but I quickly shook my head, waving my hands across my face.

Standing beside the classroom door was Kenchini's best friend and Sakura's crush, I had the same impressions of him as like Kenchini too but he's just shy and was using his dark side to cover up his emotions.

"So, why were you and Kenchini walking to school together, huh," Sakura said, poking at my arm and wiggling her eyebrows, well an attempt of it anyways.

"No! Sakura-chan!" I squealed, walking over to our bench where we used to sit down for lunch, "Nothing happened, we- just had a sleepover! That's all!" 

"Yeah right Enyo-chan," Sakura muttered but left the subject alone after a while, which I was grateful for, one of the reasons why she's my best friends.

After a short time, I gathered up all my courage and spoke, "Sakura-chan, do you know about the Olympic games,"

Sakura's eyes sparkled at my question, "Of course! Every here knows about it and I heard that they're hosting it in Tokyo, so unfair," 

"Alright well," I took a pause before spilling everything out, "Kenchini's father want me to the Olympics with Kenchini for company but I don't want you here alone!"

There was a moment of silence and when I opened my eyes, I could see Sakura's eyes widened as if to look like a football. Then a squeal that almost made me deaf came around and I felt like I was being squished.

"No way! You can't be serious! You should totally go!" Sakura screamed happily after she calmed down, "We should have our own girly sleepover before you leave,"

"Bu- but what about you! What are you going here alone," I mentioned anxiously, still having second thoughts about it.

"Don't worry! I learned Taijutsu just for that!" Sakura said lively, showing some high kicks and some punches too. I sniggered at the sloppy Taijutsu but it was good enough to put my anxiety at ease...

At Saturday 21:00

"Sorry for the intrusion!" Sakura said politely, walking into my house with her pajamas. Her dad just left her off and stayed over a bit before leaving us two together.

"So what are we doing first," I asked honestly as this was my first sleepover ever as we mostly went to the park for fun.

"Let's be hairdressers and do each other's hair, I've always wanted to do that!" Sakura squealed

In the end, Sakura styled my hair into two Dutch braids and fitted me perfectly, for Sakura I was making her a crown braid which made her look like a princess.

"Sakura, I need to tell something okay,"

Sakura nodded a little so it wouldn't destroy her braids that I was finishing off.

"It's about Ichiro, something happened between him and me," I whispered quietly, maybe only for me to listen but Sakura heard it loud and clear.

Sakura made a confusing sound but didn't talk, telling me talk about what happened yesterday and how I don't want her to be in danger because of me.

As soon as I finally the braids, I was immediately in a hug from my best friend which I hugged back.

"I will always take care of myself Enyo-Chan,"

"With moves that, I don't even think you can defend yourself from a pack of dogs, no wonder Kenchini made his friend be your bodyguard," I muttered into Sakura's shoulder.

"Wait! What did you say!"

We stayed like this for a couple of minutes before going to the kitchen to make rice balls and soba. At the end, we went to sleep in my bed.

"Goodnight bestie,"

"Goodnight Sakura,"

A soft giggle left both our mouths at the same time before we fell asleep, giving each other the comfort we need....