Chapter 12

"Just go away Hiro!" I screamed as I pushed him away, not knowing that we were cornered on a cliff and that was the last time I saw him just as he fell to his death. It's all my fault, it's all my faultit's all my faultit's all my fault-

My mind wasn't working anymore, it kept repeating that locked up memory over and over again as I felt myself holding my head tightly, trying to keep it imprisoned again after those years. A voice made me look behind me to see Kenchini, he really did look like Hiro, didn't he, no, it couldn't, he wouldn't have survived.

Quickly my legs took off before I knew it and I dashed past Kenchini, only to be grabbed by the arm and pulled back to look into those black eyes of his though with the moonlight, it looked like there was a thousand stars just floating around.

"Where do you think you are going Enyo-Chan," Kenchini asked in his dark voice, it was as if I was paralysed again though I didn't have the time to be memorised by Kenchini's looks.

Without realising, my hand slapped Kenchini's face with such force that he let go of me. There was a moment of silence before I began running from the scene again....

I didn't know where I was running to but I knew I was going downhill fast, tumbling down flat on my back with force. It hurt but I couldn't stop the speed, until my back landed into a lake and I swam to the other side.

Soon I was at the docks where three men were waiting, some bodies laying lifelessly at their feet. One of them grinned as I came through their view and walked closer.

"Why did you kill them," I whispered, looking at the drained faces of the innocent people who had been tortured for no reason.

"They did not listen to us so we did the most reasonable thing, now you will come with us back to Nigeria and you will meet your arranged husband,"

There was nothing I could do but get taken away, I would forcefully get married to a thirty-five year old pervy man and be harassed everyday...

"Let's get going now," Another said, walking behind me to tie my hand together tightly with a rough rope. After a while, I must have been knocked out as I woke up to the rocking of the sea, though for the whole journey there was no food exchanged.

"Daughter, you have returned!" My mother was there with some guards, she was having the most fakest smile I've seen and I knew what was going to happen next.

"Good Afternoon Mother-" My greeting was cut off by a slap on the face, making me fall straight into the ground with my hands still tied, I almost looked like a slave.

"Don't you dare call me your mother! How dare you disobey me!" The person I called my 'mother' was now kicking me like a piece of trash. It was until two guards restrained her that the pain stopped.

I was taken through the town, people whispering to each other, probably of how I was a traitor though in a distance, I thought I saw Kanto and Amara, they almost looked sad until revolt took over their faces as I looked at their direction.

Eventually I was put into a room with a barricaded window and nowhere to escape, my hands were finally untied and I was left alone. My emotions were all over the place as I cried into the small blanket, I miss Kenchini....

Kenchini's POV

Enyo-Chan, where did you go, why did you leave me, it's been three days since Enyo-Chan disappeared and no one's has found her.

"Son, is there something you want to tell me about," Father said softly, sitting beside me on a bench, close to the castle.

"It's about Enyo, I know she got taken away by her people," I whispered angrily, scrunching my hands together.

"What if she wanted that," Was the response I got and it infuriated me so much. How could he say that.

"She couldn't! I saw her, she was crying, she didn't want to leave!" I stated, turning around to see only a smile.

"Just do what you think Kenchini, you will be the leader of this whole place sooner or later and you will have to make hard decisions, but remember this might bring war to us...."