Chapter 10

"Enyo-Chan! Wait!" I called out but she didn't look back, damn, why did I do that! I thought angrily, smashing my hand on the rail. I was so tired that I didn't even feel the pain anymore, why does this always happen.

Bodyguards looked left and right for Enyo-Chan but she just disappeared out of nowhere, in the end I had to go back home without Enyo. The ride home was tiring but at last, we arrived after an hour or two.

With a hurried look from Father, I took a shower to relax my sore body after doing so many sports in a couple of days without rest. I could tell my body was getting relaxed but my mind was still thinking of Enyo-Chan.

Did she run away, she wouldn't, right. Why did she run away in the first place, doesn't she like me. Questions clouded my brain as I sat down in front of a window, rain pouring just like Enyo's tears falling off her face....

After easing my bones, I decided to set out to find her alone, unfortunately she wasn't in her apartment however my instincts was telling me to go to Sakura's house.

They were true, Sakura's parents let me in and told me Enyo came here a few hours ago. After knocking a couple of times, Sakura finally opened the door and was startled by my appearance.

"Wha- what are you doing here and how did you find my home," Sakura muttered before letting me in, "Enyo-Chan told me not to let you in, so what happened,"

Enyo was sleeping on Sakura's bed, still having tears streaming down her face. She was curled up just like a hedgehog, like protecting herself from any enemies in her dreams.

After talking about the situation, Sakura let me take Enyo-Chan home and I was delighted, though the situation. Why did you hide it from me, I thought, looking at Enyo's scrunched up face as I walked back home...

Enyo's POV

The familiar smell woke me up this time as I realized I wasn't at Sakura's anymore, I could tell the similar pattern on the wall that this was Kenchini's room. Escaping from the grasp easily, I left the room before looking back again at the sleeping boy I've fell in love with.

Accidentally I opened one door for see the Emperor signing some papers, it wasn't a while before he noticed my existence. I quickly bowed down before about to close the door and a sentence stooped me in my tracks.

"Are you going to run away, because I don't think Kenchini would like it," The Emperor announced with such loudness that I thought Kenchini would have definitely woke up from that. He beckoned me closer as I shut the door behind me, this must be his main office, I thought sitting in front of the Emperor.

"Kenchini told me everything, you don't need to worry Enyo-Chan," Shio-San said then with gentleness, giving a hand out for me to hold onto, "I will handle everything okay, just leave it all to Kenchini's papa,"

We talked for a bit about the Olympics before a bird came flying into the office, though it was a messenger bird and I knew it was time to leave. Closing the door respectfully, I turned around to see Kenchini, seeing his eyes tired and dark just like the clouds made me sad. Unexpectedly Kenchini put his arms around my neck and pulled me into a hug, it feels nice, I thought happily as I hugged him back with such tightness.....

\\♤♡ • ♧☆\\

Days went by and there still wasn't any calls or texts from Mom, it worried me a bit but after few days, I kind of forgot about the situation. Maybe she didn't see me on TV right?

Four days later, we planned a sleepover with Sakura and Mochi, who was Kenchini's best friend in Kenchini's bedroom with Shio-san permission of course!

"Guys! Guys! It's a school day!" I yelled, walking everyone up on the time with my loud voice.

"Are you sure you don't want me to walk you back Enyo-Chan," Kenchini asked. Me and Kenchini haven't done anything since that kiss, we're just been friends and nothing else.

"Yea I'm sure! Bye Kenchini!" I said cheerfully, walking towards my destination, not knowing an intruder was following me home....