Information

This idea just popped up in my head randomly so I'm writing it down for entertainment nevertheless please enjoy....

Enyo

A beautiful black girl with round glasses that fit her face perfectly, giving her a nerdish look but don't let that deceive you as she is a taekwondo master and a true leader for the Nigeria community

She is a true softie with her friends but she is still insecure despite her pretty looks as she wasn't all this glamorous at the very start, she has been through some bad times herself as well...

She is one of the top girls in her school which had gave her the opportunity to study in Japan as an experience for her bright future.

Turns out she got more than she wanted in this journey as she meets the son of the Emperor at her arrival in the airport. Enyo has come to reason with the Emperor's son and realized that they match more than they can even imagine.

Unnaturally they mixed with just a few times of meeting each other unintentionally but in the end will that give their friendship a final push...

Kenchini Shio

A true gentleman as a disguise for a bad boy, Kenchini is candidate for being the Emperor of Japan at such a young age in life

He is at the top at martial arts as well all of his subjects in school to be further specific he was also the most handsomest boy and won many competitions for just smiling.

Himself had never had issues about bullying before as he is the son of the Emperor and if there was any, he would have dealt with it himself...

Life hasn't always been perfect for this boy too, friends didn't come easily, even with his title though when this girl barged in his life, he couldn't bare push her away.

Despite of his reputation and title, she never did run away from him at any time in short she was always right beside him. Even with his wild behaviour, she never left for a second and always treated him like a normal human being....

Yet for some reason, they met each other and made a special bond that nobody could break other than themselves but when family is just as important as friendship which one will Enyo pick.

Unfortunately when life is too hard, you break down as a result of losing somebody special in your life...
Hence the story is about following your heart or following your own tradition. If it was you, which one would you pick....

This is the main description of the two main characters in this story, Enyo and Kenchini. This might be like in the 60s or older as I wanted this to have some sort of history in it.

I kind of got inspired by a Black and Asian couple on TikTok but most of the ideas just popped into my head 😅. This might be a long story depending on how it goes, anyways see you next time, bye!!