Chapter 27 unedited

A/N
Hi guys, not many chapters left. I think about 4-5 more than the epilogue. I can't believe the book it's towards the end. Thank you to everyone who read my story. You guys are the best. Without your support and asking me to update I would have stopped writing halfway.
Enjoy the update.

Nikki POV

I was sleeping when an annoying voice decided that it would be a good time to wake me up. Let's just say that I love my sleep and waking me up soon after I fall asleep it's not a good idea. The voice was nagging me to open my eyes and all I wanted to do was take a pillow and smother the person whose that voice belonged to.

"Nikki baby wake up." The voice said again and I just turned in the other side. Maybe if I just ignore it it would go away.

"Nikki, we are almost there. We have to land so you have to put the seat belt on." The voice said again and all I was doing was wondering why do I need a seat belt in my bed and why is my bed so uncomfortable.

"Since you are not waking up I will put the seat belt for you, just don't panic ok?" The voice said again and the minute later I felt someone hand on my waist and than its when my reflexes kicked in and I punched the person who was trying to manhandle me.

"Jesus Christ, what was that for." Someone was wheezing trying to breath normally. I opened my eyes suddenly and I saw Jack holding his stomach with his hand, his face all red. I must have thrown a good punch.

"That's for everything you have done this far. Don't act like you don't deserve that." I said putting the seat belt.

"Also fyi I am capable of putting my seat belt myself, I am not a child. If you want to feel me up you better keep your hand for yourself because next time I will aim for your family jewels." I said crossing my arms and looking outside the window.

"Trust me I was not trying to feel you up. I was trying only to be a gentleman and look after your needs."

"Good one. If you wanted to look after my needs you would have left me ALONE."

"So what do you want to visit first in Italy? I hope you like Rome."

"I will like it better after Mike picks me up." My tongue slipped and I cursed myself for that. I just hoped that he didn't notice it what I said but by the look of his face I don't have much hope.

"What do you mean after he pick you up? Does he knows we are going in Rome? Did you contact him?" His voice was calm but not good calm, deadly calm instead.

I imagined myself being interrogated in a small dark room with a light on top of my head and the Italian mafia guy asking me where is the money. Stupid imagination, I watch to many movies.

"Yes I did contact him. I opened the airplane window, grabbed a dove, wrote a message on his leg and told him to go and find Mike." He just looked at me like I lost it. I probably did but I am not telling him that.

"What?" He asked dumbfounded

"How could I contact him when you have my phone and we are in a freaking plane." I raised my voice but I didn't care since we were the only ones in the plane. The pilot couldn't hear us since he was in his cabin flying the stupid plane.

"Ok, I understand that that was a stupid question. Sorry honey." He smiled at me, a smile that would probably melt many hearts but definitely not mine.

"Good to know that we are clear about something." I said playing with my hand happy that my  slip didn't made him suspicious.

"I just want us to be happy again since you are my fiancé."