Chapter 28 (unedited)

A/N
I have been busy with school and haven't had time to write but here is your next. Enjoy the update.

Mike POV

After talking in the phone with Nikki and she told me that he was taking her to Italy I drove home as fast as I could trying not to break my neck or get caught by cops when doing so. I called Niles soon after disconnecting the call. Like a good friend he picked up immediately.

"You found her?" Was his first question.

"No man. She called me 2 minutes ago telling me that he was taking her to Rome, Italy."

"So she has her phone back. Can you call or text her when she lands so she can give you details of where she is staying."

"He still has her phone. She was able to sneak his phone when he was sleeping and call me so I can't call her. I have to wait until she gets another chance to get his phone."

"That's sucks man."

"You have no idea how I feel thinking of what he can do to her. If he touches or hurts her I don't know what I will do to him."

"She will be fine. With what you have told me I am sure he won't hurt her. Just try to be calm."

"I am trying but it's hard. I underestimated the bastard. When he told me that he kissed Nikki at the restaurant I should have punched him instead of telling him to back of." I said making a sharp turn. Thank god the roads were almost empty since it was in an area that was far from the city.

"You said that she called you,right?" Niles asked me hopefully

"Yes. that's why I am calling you to find me the first available seat so I can fly there. I dot want to lose time and checking which planes have free seat."

"Do you still have the number from where she called?"

"Yeah it's on my phone, why?"

"Give me the number so I can track his phone. The next time he get or makes a phone call you will know exactly where he is." Niles said happy in the phone.

"That's genius man, I can't believe I didn't think about it sooner." I said giving him the phone while trying to slow down a little when I was doing that. Getting in a car accident would do anyone good.

I gave him the number and hung up the phone after that. It took me another hour to go home even though I drove about 90miles per hour on average. I grabbed my gym bag and out some clothes that I would need and called my secretary to let her know that she had to cancel all my visits for the next couple of days and drove to the airport. Niles had been able to find me a last minute seat on a direct plane to Italy. It would be 12 hours flight but it was better than taking another one that would stop in another state and than change planes.

I sat in my chair hoping that he plane would depart on time but currently we were waiting on some other passengers that were late. Couldn't we just ditch them. I mean if you have a plane to catch shouldn't you be ready in time there. I was flipping through a magazine when I saw her. I noticed her because suddenly the guys that were seating close to me were whispering and one even whistled. She was wearing a red dress that was to tight and too short and killer shoes. Her hair was cascading down her shoulders and her lips where curled up in a smirk. She knew that she was the center of the attention and she feed on it. She sat down on the empty seat next to me and took her sunglasses of and turned to me smiling and out her hand on my leg.

"Hello darling. Haven't seen you in a while." She smiled sultry to me.

"There is no reason for us to met." I said removing her hand from my leg.