Chapter 26 unedited

A/N

Wow 666 comments. Something bad it's going to happen. Shudder...

Jennifer POV

I woke up by the ringtone of my phone. In the last month a lot of creditors keep calling me saying that I have to pay them or I will lose everything. I had to seek my jewelry in order to buy some time but if I don't find the money soon everything will be lost.

Everything was going perfectly until the slut came back. If she had stayed back in Loserville me and Jack would be married by now and I wouldn't have to worry about anything. He would provide everything for me and I would be happy. I worked a lot and had to endure people talking behind my back because I couldn't make him propose me and when he finally did that b*tch came back. I wish I never insisted for him to go to that stupid gallery visit. after that day nothing was the same again.

My phone rung again and I was about to turn it off when I recognized the number. It was Flávio, Jack pilot and driver. I used to sleep with him sometimes and in return he would keep tabs on Jack and tell where he was two steps ahead. Information it's always the key to win. Plus the fact that he was easy in the eyes and great in bed was a bonus too. I would have used him to leave me pregnant but the idiot always used protection. "No glove no love" was his motto and I couldn't do much to change his mind. Damn he and his Latin blood. I wish I could manipulate him better. He would look far more handsome if I could pull his strings like a puppet.

"What do you want Flávio? I am not in a mood for a quick tumble right now. I have bigger problems."

"What, no how are you mi corazon? I thought what we had was special. You wound me querida." He laughed wholeheartedly

"Please the only thing that it's wounded it's your little friend."

"Ouch that hurt. Ok bye now. I guess you don't want to know that Jack it's going to Italy with Nicole?"

"Flávio say what? Repeat that again please?"

"Your dear Jack is taking his darling ex wife to Italy. Maybe a second honeymoon it's in place. Who knows she might get pregnant too without trying to put him in the sack like you were trying with me. You thought I didn't know you were trying at any cost?"

"What are you telling me all this if you think I don't have a chance with him?"

"I guess I want to see some action and drama. Things get boring after a while and plus he owes me a raise."

"Ok ok I don't care about your stupid reasons. Just give me all the details. Where does the airplane will land and at what time?"

"We will land in Leonardo da Vinci international airport. It will be around 4 o'clock tomorrow morning with their local time."

"Got it. Thank you Flávio. I owe you one."

"Just remember that when you marry the guy. I have people telling me that they will break my hands and legs if I don't pay them soon. I want my million Jen. The sooner you come here the better for both of us."

"I told you needed professional help. If you keep gambling like you do you will end up under a bridge or worse in the bottom of a river."

"Just make sure that you marry him. I don't care what you do. I have to go now because we will take off in 20 minutes."

"Thank you Flávio. Make sure that they have a bumpy ride" I laughed and hung up the phone. Now what do I do?

I can't use the stupid pregnancy reason because he knows that I am not, I have to find something else that would take care of Nicole permanently but I don't know what.
I guess I have get ready to catch a plane first and think something on the way there. After all I have 12 hours of flight for thinking. I am sure something will pop up until then.

I was going up and down around the house finding clothes and others things that I might need on this trip. I make sure to get all my credit cards and any cash that I might have together with all my jewelry and my sister's too. After all she can't say much and even if she does no one can listen to her. I was getting everything in my two luggages and it took me only one hour to pack everything. A new record for me. I was about to close and lock my door when I remembered that I have to leave some food for my sister otherwise she will starve to death. I went to the fridge and grabbed all the food that was there and some bottles of water and made my way to my sound proof basement. I unlocked the door and placed the food in the corner around the table.

"I have to leave for a couple of days sis and I don't have time to buy food now so try to not eat the whole food at the same time." I smiled at her.

She raised her head and saw me with so much hate it was humanly impossible.

"Come on, say thank you. Is this how you show your affection for your twin sister."

"Thank you for what Isabel? Locking me up in the basement for four freaking years or for stealing my identity and pretending to be me? She said before trying to come close to me and grab me but the chain in her leg prevented her for coming to close.

"Don't call me Isabel. I am Jennifer." I yelled and threw a bottle of water at her aiming for her head but she ducked.

"I am Jennifer, you are just nuts." She yelled while glaring at me.

"I should have left you starve to death." I said before closing the door and locking her inside.

I had a plane to catch.

A/N
Sorry if it wasn't good. Just let me know if u liked it or not.

So Jennifer was actually nice and that's why she and Nikki were friends in the beginning but than her nutcase of twin sister Isabel locked her in the basement and stole her identity. Are your jaws at the floor or it wasn't that good?
Who so that coming? No one? That means my job it's done.
Keep reading for more and please vote and comment.