Chap 13

A/N

Her is the full chapter. Sorry for any confusions that happened before, blame wattpad for not working properly   :)

Jack POV
I was so anxious to break things up with Jennifer I woke up at 5 am without the help of the alarm clock. I took a quick shower and wore a dark blue three piece suit. I wore a white shirt and a red tie and after looking in the mirror that I looked fine. I wanted to look better than usual today because right after I would break my engagement with Jennifer I would go and meet my Nikki. I would get down on my knees and even crawl at her feet just so she could forgive me and give us a chance.

"Good morning mr. Ryder." Francesca my secretary said amused at me. She was probably was wondering why I was smiling and whistling on my way from the elevator to my office.

"Good morning to you too Francesca, beautiful day isn't it." I smiled at her and she looked at me confused.

"It's raining cats and dogs outside sir." She said looking outside.

I didn't care about the weather. What was important to me was that I knew that Nikki had loved me the whole time and today I would be a free man again so I could pursue Nicole again.

"Are you feeling well Mr. Ryder?" Francesca's voice brought me back from my daydreaming.

"Haven't felt better in years. Can you tell Jennifer to stop by my office as soon as she comes."

"Of course sir." She smiled at me and was looking me strangely.

"What?" I asked confused by the way she was smiling at me. She was showing all of her teeth and that looked more scary that cute.

"You finally decided the date sir?"

"What date? Do I have any appointment that I don't know about?"

"I meant the date for your wedding." She said smiling

"Quite the contrary" I added and turned my back on her and walked to my office whistling the tune of the wedding song when I married Nikki.

I was putting all my files in order so I could have the rest of my day free after meeting Jennifer and when Francesca told me that Jen was finally her it was 9 a.m already.

"Honey I missed you." She said with a saccharine voice that seemed like nails in a blackboard to me. She tried to come close and kiss me but I moved away from her.

"What's wrong Jack? If any of us should be mad at us right now it should be me because you embarrassed me in public by bidding on the tramp that was your ex." She said while trying to keep her calm.

"I have enough of your game Jen. I know everything you did." I glared at her

"You do?" She asked in a low voice and sat in the chair in front of my table, all color lost from her face.

"Yes I do. I know that you lied to me and that Nikki never cheated on me."

"Oh that." She said waving her hand like it was nothing. The color also returned in her face and her lips turned in a smile, the ones that people that got away with something have.

"What else are you hiding? I glared at her

"Nothing" She answered to quick and now was just staring at me.

"Why did you lie to me?"

"I didn't lie. I saw her kissing Daniel so I hired someone to follow her so I could give you proof of her infidelity and I gave you proof. She cheated on you for Christ's sake. How can you still defend her?"

"She didn't cheat on me with Daniel. You fabricated those photos and destroyed my marriage. What kind of sick person does that?"

"I didn't fabricate anything. Those two were sleeping together. I just showed you the proof so you wouldn't be a fool any longer. You worked long hours while she only got out with him. Of course they slept together."

"He is gay Jen so no they didn't sleep together now the question is, why did you lie?"

"He is gay?" She mumbled. "That's why he didn't want to sleep with me?"

"What did you say?"

"Huh?"

"What did you say cause I didn't hear you because of your mumbling."

"Nothing I was just surprised that he was gay. He doesn't look like he is gay."

"What did you expect, him wearing a pink tutu and dancing around while singing I am gay? Just because he is gay doesn't mean he needs to fit a stupid stereotype that people have. Now I didn't call you in my office to discus weather Daniel looks gat or not. I called you her because you lied to me and that means that our engagement is over. You can keep the ring but I don't want you near me or Nikki again. I also want your two weeks notice in my desk by the end of the day. It is over Jen." I said and dismissed her with my hand

"Oh this is far from over Jack Ryder." She said throwing daggers at me

"Just be glad I am not throwing a lawsuit at you for ruining my marriage by providing fake photos. What kind of credibility would you have as a lawyer after that." I raised my voice at her. How could have I kept her near me as my girlfriend for the last four years I had no idea.

"You can't get rid of me this early Jack." She smiled evilly

"I just did. Like I said I want you to quit your job. Don't tempt me because I am this far of firing you myself and calling security."

"I am not doing any of that and we will still get married wether you like it or not."

"Have you lost your mind. I just broke up with you. What makes you think that we will get married?" I asked while making my hands fists trying not to lose my control and grab her by the arm and drag her out of the building.

"Because if you don't marry me I will abort your unborn child." She smiled, took a bow and left.

My whole world crashed down.