Chapter 14 ( unedited)

A/N

Since my son doesn't want to sleep and it's past 1am here is the next update. I think I gave birth to a vampire. Seriously my son is almost 4 and he sleeps all day and stays up at night. The only thing wrong with my theory is that he loves to stay outside in the sun. So my question is: is my son the next Dracula or not? Lol
You can tell my brain is asleep already. I need sleep :(

Jennifer POV.
I was furious. I worked hard to separate Jack from that tramp and now that we were finally engaged and would get married soon she comes back and ruins everything. I had to do something before I lost everything. I couldn't lose him. I loved Jack and he was mine and mine only. Nicole had to pay if she interfered again between us.

"So when it's the date?" Francesca Jack's secretary asked me as soon as I left his office.

"What date?" I asked confused

"Your marriage. I believe that Mr. Ryder mentioned something this morning about your engagement.

Perfect I thought with myself. I could work with this.

"Sooner that you think darling and guess what?" I asked her sweetly. Gosh she was dumb

"What Mrs. Saks?"

"You will be one of my bridesmaids. You accept don't you?"

"But of course. I would be an honor. I can't believe that you would choose me as a bridesmaid." She started to rant getting on my nerves.

"Can you type up a quick a wedding invitation? I want it to look classic with clean lines. Can you do that?"

"Of course. When do you need it?"

"Today at 2pm. Also can you keep it a secret? I want it to be a surprise for Jack. I hope he will love it." I said lowering my voice and looking towards his office sighing. That man was worth everything I had done to get him and even more. I would do everything to keep him mine. I would not stop at nothing.

After talking with silly Francesca I went to my office trying to figure out my next step in plan on keeping Jack all for myself and away from the tramp. I had lied Jack telling him I was pregnant so now I had to do something to fix that problem. I could pay someone to get me pregnant but it wasn't guaranteed that I would become pregnant with the first try. I needed something that had higher chances of me getting pregnant. Later on if he wasted for a paternity test I could always give him false test results. I picked up my phone and called my favorite doctor.

"Doctor Ford. I need a favor. Can we meet for lunch today?" I asked him as soon as he picked up.

"Yeah 12pm sounds good to me. Meet you at The Castle?"

"I will be there."

I hang up my phone and saw that it was 11 am. Couldn't the day get any slower. I just sat in my chair and started to play with my phone until it would be time for my appointment. When it was almost 12 I almost flew out of my office and drove to the little restaurant. When I saw that Frank was seating in a table that was far away from the others and a little isolated I almost did a happy dance.

"Thank you for meeting me in such a short notice Frank." I smiled at him.

"It's the least I can do for you Isabel."

"Don't call me that in public. Do you want everyone to know the truth?" I hissed at him

"I am sorry Jennifer. It won't happen again. Now how can I help you?"

"I want you to find a doctor that can do an in vitro procedure without asking any questions. Both of you will receive a reward for your trouble. The catch is that I don't want anything to go in any files. To the world my fiancé got me pregnant."