𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗻𝗲: The Decepticon Rebellion

The life of a hero can only be filled with untold danger, adventure, and excitement. However, eighteen-year-old Braedey Martin and his family were now caught in the midst of another soon-to-be civil war with a new rebellion of Decepticons, and they're now on the frontline with the Autobots.

The state of his homeworld had changed drastically within the last several months. Things had finally calmed down, not only on Earth, but throughout most of the universe, save for perhaps the Andromeda System. The newly forged Autobot-Human Alliance, a force dedicated to preserving peace throughout planets, alongside N.E.S.T (Non-biological Extraterrestrial Species Treaty) had been granted powerful new technologies.

New weapons, new armour; basically, everything they needed to combat threats that previously required the aid of Braedey and his team. It seemed the special forces had finally begun to shake off their secretive ways when it came to their technology. There were heavy protesters, of course, but the general consensus amongst their lead scientists and military officials was that the universe needed to move forward, and they were the ones best suited to make that happen. They couldn't continue to call upon the bearer of the Transformatrix every time something went wrong.

After the incident with Unicron and Megatronus Prime AKA 'The Fallen', as well as dealing with many other threats like Megatron and Starscream, Alpha Trion, keeper of the Iacon Hall of Records, and one of the creators of the Transformatrix, had gifted Braedey with a with a brand new Transformatrix. It was sleeker than the original, as it's now slightly larger than an average wristwatch, as opposed to being a gauntlet. It is a square, white watch with blue highlights, with said highlights converging on a circular faceplate that has the Transformatrix insignia; a black/blue Autobot logo with a sword going through the middle of it in a vertical opposition, the hilt of the sword on top. As opposed as Alpha Trion was to the evolutionary feature The Fallen had added to the original, he recognised it had aided Braedey numerous times during his hero tenure, and reluctantly decided to include it in his latest model.

Braedey had spent the last two years unlocking new aliens with his new Transformatrix, and even a few new Ultimate Forms as well.

Now, he has to put them to good use out on the field.

~*~*~

Iacon

Iacon. City of the Autobots and the Hall of Records, as well as the High Council of Elders. It had recently been ambushed by a Decepticon rebellion army. The joint Autobot-Decepticon forces all try to hold against the threat, with humans also alongside them. Up in the skies above, Megatron and his Seekers were dealing with any incoming enemies, trying to even the odds up above while the ground units assisted the Autobots.

Right now, on the frontline of the battle, Optimus Prime, alongside Bumblebee, Arcee, Jazz, Smokescreen, and Ratchet were all fighting to the best of their abilities, holding back against the enemy. At the same time, Bulkhead, Ultra Magnus, Wheeljack, and the other Wreckers were on the far side of the battle taking care of the heavy artillery to delay their attack.