Just Think About Me

I grinned as I saw Scott and Stiles walked into the bowling alley, waving at them from my spot next to Allison.

Lydia watched with a smirk as the boys' eyes widened, taking in my appearance. The straightened hair, the form-fitting top, the jeans Lydia had practically forced me into - it was both fashionable, and comfortable, and... new.

It felt like me.

"Wow," Scott whispered as he came closer, taking my hands in his. My teeth sank into my bottom lip as I stared into his eyes. "Is that a 'Wow, you look great', or a 'Wow, I need a new best friend'?" I asked, my voice quiet.

Scott chuckled, pressing his lips to my cheek. I could feel my heart fluttering in my chest, and I knew Scott could hear it.

He smiled, dimpling. "That was a 'Wow, you're beautiful'," he murmured.

My lips slowly curled into a grin, and I gave him a quick peck on the lips. "C'mon, let's go get a ball," I chirped, tugging him toward the rack where they kept the bowling balls.

Scott pressed his lips into a thin line as I lifted a nine off the rack. "You want to get maybe an eleven - definitely lighter than Jackson. You might be strong enough to use more than that, but you want to blend in," I whispered, smiling softly at him.

He met my gaze nervously. "You look like you know what you're doing," he murmured, and I grabbed his hand.

"Scott - relax. You're going to be amazing at this."

+

Scott sucked at bowling.

It became clear on his second turn, when he kept putting the ball in the gutter.

As he sat back down, sighing dejectedly, I heard Jackson say, "Can you aim for anything but the gutter, McCall?"

I shot the jock a glare, before looking to Scott. "Here - when it's your turn, I'll help you," I told him softly, smiling slightly.

Scott smiled back wearily. "Thanks, Sawyer," he mumbled, tugging me closer.

Scott's turn came soon, and I stood up with him.

He stood in front of the lane, holding the ball nervously in his hands. "Just... think about something else," I whispered, standing closer than normal to him.

His eyes were wide as he stared at the pins. "Like what?" He stammered, glancing at me.

I gently took the ball from his hands, holding it one of mine. With my other hand, I grabbed Scott's, pressing my lips to his.

He instantly starting kissing me back, his lips soft and smooth under mine. I moved his hand to my waist, our fingers interlaced.

When I drew back, my heart was fluttering uncontrollably. Scott's eyes were closed as he slowly grinned.

"Just think about me," I whispered, pecking his lips again.

I forced my legs to move me towards Stiles and Allison, a big smile never leaving my face. I couldn't slow my heartbeat, and I wasn't sure I wanted to.

I'd never felt like this before - I'd never felt so... girly before.

"What'd you say to him?" Allison asked me from her spot next to Stiles. I shrugged, clasping my hands under my chin.

"I just gave him a little something to think about," I told her, winking.

Stiles looked shocked; his hazel eyes were wide, his lips parted in surprise.

"I just saw... my sister kissing my best friend," he said as Scott lined up the shot.

Lydia snorted as the teen wolf pulled his arm back, rolling her eyes. "You knew it was going to happen - I don't see how it's so surprising," she muttered as the ball sailed down the lane-

I jumped up with a cheer as Scott got a strike, the sound of pins falling echoing through the bowling alley.

He turned and grinned at me, his cheeks dimpled in the cutest way possible. I was bouncing on the balls of my feet, unable to stop smiling.

"Scott, that was amazing!" Allison gushed, hugging him. He smiled at her, nodding. "Thanks," he said, not sparing Stiles a glance before coming to a stop in front of me.

"I-" I cut him off with my lips, molding them over his again.

And if it were possible, it was better than the first time.

•••