Forever

Season: 03 - Episode: 10 ←

Trigger: This is VERY fluffy, also recommend listening to the songs as they appear, you probably gonna cry of happiness like I did)

Third Pov

Crystal wanted to run, the butterflies in her stomach were only getting worse by the minute -"I think I'm gonna throw up"- the girl says looking at Julie, they were in the garage just the two of them, everybody else, Crystal's and Reggie's family and friends were outside, Crystal has been dreaming about this moment ever since she was kid, her wedding and the fact that Reggie was the one on the altar made everything even more perfect, but she was freaking out, she didn't want to mess this up -"Hey, I've never seen nobody love someone as much as that boy out there loves you"- Julie says, She grabs her friend's hands -"Just think about how much you too went through to be here right now, just enjoy the moment okay?"- She says, Crystal nods -"Now I'm gonna go get Alex and your dad, and we're gonna get you married"- Julie says, she gives the girl a kiss on the cheek before leaving, when she was gonna Crystal used those moments alone to put her thoughts in order and look at herself in the mirror one more time, her dress was strapless, and sleeves start a little below her shoulder, it molded her body perfectly, she almost didn't look pregnant, the dress tail wasn't too big, that was her request though, her hair was loose being held in place by a baby pink flower crown, Alex and her dad walk inside smiling, Crystal grabs her bouquet breathing deeply -"Let's do this"-.

When the garage door's open Reggie thought he was going to faint, Crystal has always been perfect in the boy's eyes, but right being held by Alex and her father, with the sunset behind her walking down the aisle at the sound instrument perfect harmony, Reggie was sure he would never see anything prettier than that, he could feel his eyes tearing up and smile he was showing, Crystal was almost crying too, she could keep her eyes of the boy she waling towards, he was wearing a light grey suit that made his eyes pop. The girl reached the aisle and her bouquet to Alex, Reggie offers his hands in which Crystal happily takes, they turn to face Julie's dad, who was socializing the wedding -"We are gathered here today to witness the union of Reginald Pierre Peters and Crystal Elizabeth Mercer"- Ray starts, Reggie frowns at the mention of his second name, he never really liked it, but wasn't important at the moment, the important thing was he was marrying the love of his lives.

The ceremony was fast when Crystal blinked it was already time for the vows, Crystal breath deeply grabbing the mic Ray offered her -"Reggie, I spend a lot of time on my one thinking about what say right now, I've never been really good with talking, so I huh, I wrote you a song"- She says smiling, she looks at Julie nodding mentioning for her to start the song -"Maybe it's the way you say my name, Maybe it's the way you play your game, But it's so good, I've never known anybody like you, But it's so good, I've never dreamed of nobody like you"- She sings looking him the eyes, concentrating on every single lyric she was singing -"And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime, And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine, 'Cause I'm in a field of dandelions, Wishing on every one that you'll be mine, mine"- She sings, that was true, when she sat down to write her vows, she ended up deciding to go a field she went with Reggie before everything happened, and everything she could of, was how bad she wanted this moment -" And I see forever in your eyes, I feel okay when I see you smile, smile, Wishing on dandelions all of the time, Praying to God that one day you'll be mine, Wishing on dandelions all of the time, all of the time"- she sings, Reggie had tears in his eyes, god he loved that girl so much -" I think that you are the one for me, 'Cause it gets so hard to breathe, When you're looking at me, I've never felt so alive and free, When you're looking at me, I've never felt so happy"- Crystal was smiling through the whole thing -"And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime, And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine"- Crystal looks at Reggie's mom when sing that part, she was the one who told her that once -" 'Cause I'm in a field of dandelions, Wishing on every one that you'll be mine, mine, And I see forever in your eyes, I feel okay when I see you smile, smile, Wishing on dandelions all of the time, Praying to God that one day you'll be mine, Wishing on dandelions all of the time, all of the time, Dandelion, into the wind you go, Won't you let my darling know? Dandelion, into the wind you go, Won't you let my darling know that?"- Crystal takes a step forward grabbing Reggie's cheek with her free hand and touching her head with his -" I'm in a field of dandelions, Wishing on every one that you'll be mine, mine, And I see forever in your eyes, I feel okay when I see you smile, smile, Wishing on dandelions all of the time, Praying to God that one day you'll be mine, Wishing on dandelions all of the time, all of the time, I'm in a field of dandelions, Wishing on everyone that you'll be mine, mine"-.