Bye bye host club

Y/n POV

It was the last day of school and we were all in the host room hosting like usual. One of the girls asked if I will be hosting next year "only if you would like me to" I asked her.

"Of course I would" she said with a giggle and blushing.

What do y'all plan on doing this summer?" I asked them. "I'm visiting the states" one said "I'm going to my families beach house" another said.

Time skip

After hosting we all started to clean up when tamaki asked me what I was doing for summer I responded with "um I haven't decided that yet might travel might not" I told him.

I asked him the same question and he said he was going to stay in Japan to site see.

Then I asked Haruhi what she was going to do "I'll probably stay home like always" she said.

While cleaning I found a camera and said "hey guys let's take pictures" they all agreed and we began to take silly pictures, chasing kyoya with the camera and etc.

Until there was only one film left so I gave the camera to mori and said "take a group picture please".

He nodded with a slight smile and lifted it I put my arm around kyoya and Haruhi while the twins and tamaki stood behind us and honey was on mori's shoulders.

"1 2 3" I said and he took the picture.

"Thanks" I said taking the camera to print the photos.

Time skip

I printed enough for everyone and handed them out.

Another time skip

At the end of the day we all got into are cars and said goodbye. Haruhi came over my house and we hung out all night while the rest of the host club came to crash are party if i could even call it that.

-&:!28-!

Word count: 333
Date this was made: July 17

Thanks for reading this lol

-kid <3