Grade school host

Y/n's POV

After we were done with hosting for the day, me and Haruhi were cleaning up still in are host club outfits that they made us wear.

"I still don't know why I have to wear this" I said out loud.

"Well it's for are entertainment" the twins both said,"what the hell does that mean!?" I said angrily at them while still cleaning.

I heard the door open, I turned to see a little child.

✨🌸"Welcome to the ouran highschool host club"✨🌸 we all said. "Wait it's just a little boy" Kaoru said "where's the king" the kid asked madly.

"That would be me" tamaki said "take me on as an apprentice!" He demanded tamaki. "I want to know how to make women happy!" He added on.

I started to laugh a little Haruhi looked at me and I got my act together. "Fine" tamaki replied to the young kid.

"So what's you're name?" I asked him "Shiro Takaoji" he told me. "Hmm you're wearing a grade school uniform" I spoke.

"Yea and you're wearing a robe" he replied I scrunched my face and said "tamaki he seems like a little bi-" I got cut off my Haruhi covering my mouth with her hands.

"Haha sorry about him he thinks you're really nice" she said nervously.

After they walked away she took her hands off my mouth and said "you can't say that to a little kid (f/n)".

"Ok fine" I said rolling my eyes "just be nice ok" she said with a smile,"yea ok" I said rubbing my neck and blushing.

After a while we continued to host the kid sat with tamaki. Tamaki was tell the girls about him and they were eating it up.

"Now complement the girl say she's mermaid" he said to him.

"Shiro do you believe in mermaids?" The girl asked "you look more like the carp that swim in my pond at home and that I don't believe in giving false compliments like Tamaki" he said rudely.

As I was over hearing the conversation I was also eating a sweet one of the girls gave me.

I almost chocked on it because I didn't expect him to say that. "Oh no (f/n) are you ok?" One of the girls asked.

"yes yes I'm ok sorry for worrying you " I told them clearing my throat. 'Dang that little kid has no filter' I told myself.

As tamaki was trying to make the situation better he just made it worse the girls ran away calling tamaki a idiot.

I excused myself from the table and told the girls I'd be right back. I walked over to my cousin and asked him about the kid.

"Hmmm I have some stuff on him but not a lot" he said "wow for once you don't have dirt on someone surprising" I said.

"Don't worry I have plenty of stuff on you just like how you like Haru-" I cut him off by shoving a sweet into my cousins mouth.

"Haha looks like my cousin needs some sweets" I said as he had cake on his face and patting in on the shoulder.

"Did you call me over here Kyoya?" Haruhi said coming towards us. "Whoa are you two ok?" She asked. "Haha Yea I just wanted him to try this" I said with a smile hoping she didn't hear what he said.