Rumors

Y/n's POV

I walked into my first class and I got rushed by a lot of girls asking if I go out with anyone.

"W-what do you mean" I asked them confused. "I heard you go out with someone" one of the girls said.

"Umm I don't think I do" I told them. They kept asking me question after question.

At lunch time I went to find Haruhi and she was being rushed by girls as well. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a empty room.

"Are they asking you if you go out with someone" I asked her frantically. "Yes" she said with a frantic look on her face.

The door opened and it was a lot of girls "run" we both said looking at each other.

We held each other's hand and started to book it.

She pulled me into a room and shut the room and we both ducked so no one can see us threw the window.

After a few minutes we came out and i asked"why do they think we date?" Confused "I have no idea" she told me,"Mabe if we go ask kyoya he'll know" I said.

We made are way trying not to be seen by the girls."Look there they are" one of them said. Haruhi grabbed my hand and ran up the stairs.

I pushed open the music 3 room doors and shut it quickly.

"What happened to you two" Kaoru said "Kyoya what's going on" I asked him.

"What do you mean?" He asked me, "Why are girls thinking me and Haruhi are going out" I said fixing my tie.

"Wait WHAT" Tamaki said.

"Why can't I be in the rumor" he said about to cry.

"Well I mean you two do hangout together a lot" kyoya stated "what does that have to do with anything" I told him.

"You guys really don't see it?" The twins said. "See what?" Haruhi said.

They started to laugh at us. "What are you guys laughing at?" Haruhi said.

"To be honest you guys kinda act like a couple" they said still laughing at us.

"What how, because every hang out?" I said.

I looked at Haruhi confused and she looked at me in the same way.

"See just like that" kyoya said. "Huh" I questioned him, "you two always look at each other in every situation" he said.

"I'm not following" I told him. "Every time you two are making a decision or something you look at one another" he told me.

"That doesn't prove anything" Haruhi said.

"If only you two saw each other in are eyes" kyoya said. "Like for example just now you looked and Haruhi to see what she was thinking and she looked back at you in the same way".

Me and Haruhi both looked dumbfounded.

"I'm...confused" Haruhi said.

"Don't forget about the hugs" the twins said "she's my friend I can't hug her" Haruhi said.

"Or the time when we were filming the movie!" Honey added, we both looked at each other and we're still confused.

Kyoya opened his book and flipped threw pages and stopped.

"It's says here that you two went to middle school together" he stated.

"Well how did this rumor start" Haruhi asked my cousin.

"I think some girls made it up since you to two do come to school together and leave together" he said.

"Well I could see that" I said.

"Since the twins said you two hug a lot they think you two go out" he continued.

"Well a couple in the club" tamaki said. "How would that turn out kyoya" he asked.

"There's a 50% chance it could go every well and make us a lot of money or the other 50% where it can go really bad and we lose business" he said.

"Hmmmmm say if we do have a couple in the club I wonder if the girls would like that, "I mean they were chasing us around the school" I said.

"Yea it was kinda a lot" Haruhi said.

We both sat down on the couch and took a breather.

"That was a work out" I said. "A hard work out" she said laughing.

Tamaki' POV

I walked over to kyoya and said "tell me everything you have on them in that book if yours".

"Well let's see Haruhi used to be everyone's crush in middle school but she didn't like anyone's else" "well expect (f/n)" he said.

"Wait Haruhi likes (f/n)" I said to him in shock "yes" he said.

Y/n's POV

As we were talking about something the twins came over and joined are conversation.

——-|
Heyooooooooo

Word count: 796
Date this was made: January 12

-kid,kids,child, person