Father part like 3

^yea pretty much

Y/n's POV

I've been voiding my dad for like 3 days now until I came home and he told me to sit down.

I sat down and he looked mad and calm at the same time.

"Yes" I asked him "I don't care who you date I just want you to be happy" he told me "huh-" I asked him "yes I don't care but at least let me meet the person" he told me.

Me: Heyo my dad wants to have dinner with you
Haruhi: oh ok when
Me: uhhh like today ._.
Haruhi: ok that's fine I'll see you later :)
Me: k 8:30 :))

Time skip

I got dressed then played a game of chess with one of the maids.

The door bell rung and the butlers went straight for the door. They greeted her and showed her to the table, I got up from my chair and hugged her she looked scared.

"Hey are you ok" I asked her "I'm fine just kinda nervous that's all" she said with a smile.

I sat her down and then sat next to her my father finally came and sat down he looked at her then looked at me.

"Good to meet you" he said "n-nice to meet you" she said.

I could tell she was extra nervous now. It was quiet for a while until he spoke up "what is you're name?"

"Oh I'm Haruhi Fujioka" she said with a shy smile. "And where did you two meet" he asked her "well we are in the same club"Haruhi said again.

"And do you like my daughter or just dating her just because" he said with a straight face. We both stopped what we were doing and I said "what time of ques-" then I got cut off by Haruhi.

"I actually like you're daughter and I wanna be happy with her" she told him.

He looked at her for a long minute then said "good" then he took another bite of his food.

"Heh sorry for him" I told her quietly "it's ok" she said with a smile.

She grabbed onto my arm then said "I'm just happy I'm eating with you" I smile at her with a little blush on my face.

Time skip after dinner

"Well I guess I'll go home" Haruhi said I grabbed her wrist and said "stay the night" "well ok" she told me with a happy face on.

"So what do you want to see first" I asked her "can you show me around the house again" she asked me. "Every time you come over you wanna tour I'm surprised that you're not tired of it" I told her.

"Haha the tour that you give is some way peaceful" she told me "ok ready" I told her holding out my hand for her to grab it.

She grabbed it and I started with the tour.

After that

"Well the only room left is my room" I told her she opened to doors and said "I wish I could have a big room like this" sitting on my bed.

"I like you're house" I told her "really?" She looked at me confused. "Well yea it's enough space to fit all the host club and you're dad so" "well when you put it like that I think my house is really big" she told me with a laugh.

—-:/:-//—-/-

Heyooooo Ik this was short but eh

Word count:585
Date this was made: April 12

-kid