Phsyical exams

(Y/n)s POV

Me and Haruhi were informed that body exams where today and that we would be taken into a different room.

The twins pulled me aside and said "let's pull a prank on tamaki" with a smile.

Time skip

I told tamaki to dress up as Haruhi for the exams.

Me and Haruhi walked down the hall filled with girls whispering "I wonder if they have abs". And things like that. I whispered to Haruhi and said "hey you got abs" she laughed and said "I don't think so".

"Look (f/n) made Haruhi laugh one girl pointed out. "Oh yea there always together" another said.

Haruhi went into the tent and so did tamaki he came out in a brown wig and said "I am Haruhi".

"Is he in cosplay" a girl said. While the whole crowd stopped whispering. Me and the twins busted out laughing and he went back in the tent embarrassed.

"Good one guys" I said to them wiping a tear from my face.

I walked Haruhi into her room and I heard the doctor say "I have heard you're story". "I'll wait for you out here" I said to her, as I was about to walkout she grabbed my wrist and said "you're gonna be next what's the point".

When she was changing I tried to calm myself down because I was red. I told her I was going to use the bathroom and left.

Haruhi's POV

I was getting un dressed when a random dude walked in and asked me if I was someone.

I screamed and all of the host club came rushing in and girls.

"Haruhi are you ok?" Tamaki asked me. "Y-yea" I said to him.

Y/n's POV

I stood in front of Haruhi because she was only wearing a under shirt. "Thanks" she whispered in my ear. I nodded with a smile.

Time skip

"I've figured out that he has the wrong school" "get him a cab to the public's school" kyoya demanded.

"Why are you being so nice" I asked my cousin. "I'm not he'll owe me later" he said pushing up his glasses. "Yea there's the catch" I said and Haruhi laughed.

Time skip

We took are exams and when back to the room. "That was close" Tamaki said.

"Yea really close" I said. We all decided to host our club today since we still had time to fill.

I was sitting with a group of my regulars. "Would you like another pastry" I asked one of them. "Oh sure" she said blushing.

"Um (f/n) could I ask you something" one of them said.

"Of course always"I said with a smile. "What did you tell Haruhi that made him laugh?" She asked me. "Um Well I told him a joke" I told her. "Oh ok" she said with a smile.

"Anything else" I asked her. "Could you hand me a cookie" she asked me. "Of course" I said to her.

Time skip :))))

It was time to leave school and I asked if Haruhi wanted another ride. She got in and we went to her house.

"So (f/n) wanna come in" she asked me. "Sure" I told her. I got out the car and told the driver to not wait and just go home.

We walked inside and she asked if I wanted tea. "Yea sounds good" I said to her.

We sat down to watch tv and I got a text from kyoya.

Cousin kyoya: where are you
Me: at Haruhi's house why?
Cousin kyoya: I'm at you're house
Me: ok ?
Cousin kyoya: come home 🤦🏻
Me: fine

"Hey do you have a bathroom I could use real quick" I asked her. "Yea right there" she said pointing to the bathroom door.

I changed into the dress and walked out. "Uhh (f/n) why are you in a dress" she said with a laugh.

"Oh my dad doesn't know that I'm in the host club so everyday I have to change back into the girls uniform" I said.

"Oh ok. At least you look cute" she said with a smile. "Aww thanks" I said with a smile and some blush.

I got back into the car and went to my house. I arrived to my house and there was kyoya sitting at the dinner table.

I sat down and started to eat. "So kyoya why did you want to meet with me today" my father asked him.

"I'd like to ask you if (f/n) is allowed to join my club" he told him. "And why is that" my father asked "it is to express politeness to other ladies" he said.

"Sounds like a good thing to put on a résumé" he said to kyoya 'wait it was that easy' I said confused.

——-\
Word count:819
Date this was made: January 11

Sorry this was short idk y

-hahaha kid