Father

^ he did it first (oh and btw in American Sign Language that means help so.......)

Y/n's POV

I walked into my house and the butlers and maids all asked me where I was "oh I went over...my friends house sorry to worry you" I told them.

I was about to go to my room until I hear "(f/n) you are every late to dinner were have you been" "sorry I was at my friends house we had dinner" I told him.

"Why do you keep going over this 'friend' person house huh?" He asked me. "Oh because I haven't seen her in a while and we wanted to chat for a bit" I told him with a smile.

"And where did you get that ring from" he asked me again. "Still with the suits you are a young lady you should wear a dress." "And hanging out with all of those boys I get you're in a club but you want to seem available to men not unavailable" He kept picking at me.

"You have a date tomorrow so go get you're sleep and this young mans family is from a very rich company so be nice" he said to me.

"Wait what?" I said to him in shock. "Take her to her room now" he said then two butlers took me to my room.

"Good night young (f/n)" they said then closed the door.

'He asks me all these questions and picking at me then says you have a date??' I told myself while trying to figure out what's happening.

I was still trying to process things and I started to tear up out of anger.

*ding* my phone went off. I grabbed it and it was Haruhi.

Haruhi: hey did you make it home?
Me: oh yea sorry I was busy when I came home sorry 😅
Haruhi: it's fine I'll see you tomorrow goodnight
Me: yea goodnight

'Should I tell her... no no I'm not gonna go out with that dude I'm dating Haruhi'

"Ugh what is life" I asked myself.

Time skip

I got woken up by the maids saying my father wants to see me.

I walked down stairs in my pjs and still sleepy.

"Yea" I asked him "give me that ring and you will be wearing a dress to school" "wait what!?" "I'm not giving you my ring and I have clubs afterwards that I need to wear a suit to" I told him.

"(F/n) listen to you're father I am doing what's best for you" he told me "I'll wear a dress I really don't care but you're not having my ring" I replied to him.

"It's on you're middle finger he will think you are taken" he told me. "Father I'm 15" I said to him in anger.

"Fine come home right away and the maids will dress you do NOT go over that 'friend' of yours house" he told me strictly.

Time skip

I was in the host club and we didn't have to host today since we were preparing for next big event.

I was lying on the couch and I could hear someone say "are you ok" I opened my eyes and it was honey-Senpai.

"Oh yea I'm fine why" he asked me "you look sad (f/n)-San" he said. "I do sorry to worry you but I'm fine" "then can you have cake with me!" He asked me.

"Sure" I said getting up "can I have the strawberry" he asked me "go for it" I said with a smile.

I saw him use his fork and cut the strawberry in half.

He gave the other half to me and said "we can share!" With a smile then eating the strawberry.

"Wow (f/n) you must be special" one of the twins said to me. "Maybe" I said "I gave it to her because she looks sad" honey-Senpai said.