Jungle pool

The face yo 😭😭

Haruhi's POV

'Huh where am I there's no tropics in Japan?'I looked over to see tamaki sun bathing in a chair.

"Where am I?" I asked.

Flash back

"Come on Haruhi let's go" the twins said devilishly "(f/n) help me!" I called out for her.

Done flash backing

"My family made a new theme park design as a way to diversity ours interests" Kyoya said. "The host club is testing it out before the opening in one month" he added.

"Hey Haruhi wanna drink some coconut juice with me?"  Honey-Senpai asked.

'Where's (f/n) is she here?' I asked myself.

"Come on Haruhi let's go on the slide together" the twins said.

"Hey why aren't you wearing a swim suit" karou said.

Flash back

"Here take care of her" the twins said handing me over to there maids. "We'll do what we can" the maids said.

"This one" or how about this one" "wait no this one" they maids said showing me so really inappropriate swimming suits.

"That one" I said out of fear.

I came out with a pink swim suit and a cap on my head.

'Where is (f/n) when I need her' I told myself.

I walked out the changing room to see tamaki. "H-here wear this" he told me. "No girl should be showing that much skin" he said.

"The hoodie is (f/n)'s give it to her when you're done" he said looking at the ground.

End flash back

"Hey Haruhi do you know how to swim" the twins asked me.

"Uh guys where's (f/n)?" I asked them "over there" they pointed at a bar looking place.

I walked over there and took a seat next to her.

"Hey why didn't you help me" I said with a laugh. "Yea sorry I kinda gave up on fighting the twins" she said.

"That's you you're wearing a bathing suit?" I asked her.

^choose any (Imma be using 5 ( ^ω^ ))

"Green?" I asked "yea there maids or house cleaners said green is my color so I went with it" she said with a laugh.

"Hey Haruhi-Chan (f/n)-Chan come play with me" honey-Senpai said to us.

Y/n's POV

The twins asked Haruhi if she knew how to swim she said yes. "All you need to have fun is one of the plastic pools" she said.