Weekends

Y/n's POV

I went to Haruhi's house and was greeted but her dad. "Haaa (f/n)" he said "come in come in" he said.

I took off my shoes and said "thank you" with a smile.

^ what ever outfit u like

^ what ever outfit u like. (I like 1,3 and 5)

"Haruhi will be right out" he said.

"So how long has it been since I've seen you?" I asked him. "It's been a while" he said with a laugh.

"I remember when you and Haruhi use to have play dates all the time." He said sitting down.

I saw Haruhi walk out her room and say "ready?" "Uh yea sure" I said. "See you later dad" she said.

"Goodbye" I told him,we headed to the mall.

While walking she said "im surprised that you didn't want to drive there" she said. "I like to look around and see the area around me" I told her.

"You're wayyy different from the rest of the host club" she said. "Really?"I replied.

"Yea if I asked tamaki if he wanted to go to the mall he'd probably want to drive there" she said with a laugh.

"And he would want to go to a fancy mall" she continued.

"I like the little things in life" I told her with a smile.

Time skip

We arrived at the mall and I followed Haruhi into what ever store she want to go into.

"Do you have a type of style you like" I asked her walking into another store.

"I just get what ever is the cheapest" she said with a laugh and rubbed the back of her neck.

"That's no fun" I told her "yea I know it's just sometimes I don't have enough money" she said looking at clothes.

"Hmmm ou" I thought of an idea.

"Hey get a outfit that you reallyyyy really like and I'll buy it for you!" I told her.

"W-wait really" she said. "Yea!" I told her. "O-ok" she said.

After she picked her outfit she really liked we went up to the counter and the cashier said "is this all?"

I looked at Haruhi and she said "yup that all"

I gave the cashier person my card and she put the outfit into a bag, we walked out of the store.

I turned to her and was about to ask her "where do you wanna go next" but before I could ask she hugged me.

"Thanks (f/n)" she said. My face was red and said "oh it's no big deal".

"Let's get something to eat" she said.

Twins POV

We over heard (f/n) and Haruhi yesterday saying that they were going to hangout, we decided to follow them to see why they were "hanging out".

We found out they were going to a mall and so we followed them. We saw them could out a store and Haruhi hugging (f/n).

"What's that about" Hakaru asked. "I don't know" I responded, "let's keep following them" I said.

Y/n's POV

We picked a restaurant and we sat down then ate. I could tell someone was following us so I asked Haruhi if she noticed to.

"Huh what do you mean" she said. "Yea I think someone is following us" I told her.

"Well where" she asked And I pointed behind me and she looked. 

She had a irritated look on her face. She got up and went over there, she came back with two orange haired boys.

My face was irritated to. "What are y'all doing here" she asked them.

"We wanted to see what girls do when they hang out" kaoru said. "You could of just asked to come with us" Haruhi said.

"We could of" the other said. "Yea it's not like we don't want you to come with us" I told them.

"Then what was that hug about huh" Hikaru said.

"You guys are so nosy" Haruhi said. "Just tell us" both of them said.

"I can't give my friend a hug" Haruhi said. "Well I guess" kaoru said. "You can stay or leave" I told them.

"We'll stay" they both said with a sly smile.

We walked around the mall for a little longer and then I said that me and Haruhi are gonna go back to Haruhi's house.

"Can we come" they asked. "No" Haruhi said to them.

Time skip

I went to go put in that movie and then sit back down.

"Ready" she asked me. "Yup" I pressed play and we watched it.

After the movie

"So was it good" I asked. "Yea it was ok" she said.

"I'm surprised that they didn't put that scene of us in it" she said. "Yea" I said rubbing my neck.

"It was good" I told her. "I liked it to" she said.

"Thanks again for the clothes" she said hugging me again.

"Yea Yea no big deal" I said blushing a little.

—-\
Heyooô

Word count:835
Date this was made: January 11

-hi hi