Lady manager

Y/n's POV

I got a text from Haruhi asking if I could lend her a ride to school since I was raining and she didn't have her umbrella.

We pulled up to her house and she got in. "Thanks so much" she said with a smile "no problem" I said to her.

We got to the school and I said thank you to the driver and we both walked under the umbrella while walking to the school.

As we walked inside the school there where girls staring and whispering something.

"Hello girls" I waved to them. They fainted, Haruhi leaned in and whispered to me "you must be good with the ladies" I laughed a little and said "eh Maybe".

We walked into the host room and there was this random girl there. "Uhhhh" I said confused because she was all over my cousin.

She turned to me and Haruhi and she came running over to us.

"You look just like him" she said to me looking at me in a crazy daze. She looked at Haruhi and said "Ha this must be you're lover" she said with a straight face. "L-lover?" We both said in shock with some blush on are face.

"She thinks we're people from a video game she plays." Kyoya said without being dazed what so ever. "And you ok with this?" I asked.

"That's doesn't explain anything" Haruhi said.

"In the game there is a gay couple and she thinks you two look like them". He said pushing up his glasses.

"Soo..we look like video game character..?" I said looking at Haruhi.

"Hey you do kinda look like them" tamaki said looking at a picture the girl showed him. "Yea" the twins agreed.

"Anyways what's you name" I asked her "Houshakuji Renge" she said to me.

"I guess we should introduce are selfs" tamaki said. "Im suoh tamaki" "I'm haninozuka honey" he said jumping in front of tamaki.

"We're the Hitachiin brothers" "I'm Kaoru" "and I'm Hikaru".

"Hello I'm Ootori kyoya I'm the clubs vice- president" he said.

"This is Takashi" honey-senpai said pointing to him he just nodded.

"H-hello I'm Fujioka Haruhi" she said with a wave."I'm (f/n) Ootori" I said.

After talking to renge about why she moved here she said she wanted to be the manager.

"I don't know about that" kyoya said. "Yes we need a manager" tamaki said passionately.

"Ok if you say so" kyoya said writing in his little black book. "Congratulations you are now are manager" he said in a montone voice.

"Ok gang let's get ready to start" Tamaki said.

We got changed into are kimonos and started our day of hosting.

"I really like you're kimono (f/n)" a girl said "why thank you" I told her with a smile.

"Who's that" another girl said to me pointing to renge.

"Who that's are new manager" I told them "wait why don't you have a boy manager" someone asked me.

I thought for a minute then said "well we need to know what are girl guests like" I said with a smile.

"Well I guess that makes since" the same girl said to me with blush on her face.

"Do you ever think you'd go out with any girl (f/n)?"a girl asked me.