3 bitter days

Y/n POV

Tamaki was ranting at the twins for spilling tea on Usa-chan Honey's beloved stuffed bunny.

They refuse to take the blame saying it only happened because Haruhi was running away from them after they tried to get her to cosplay in a racy bunny outfit. "Well maybe don't make her wear it" I said to them. "That's no fun" one said to me.

Kyoya states that "since there are no guests they can make a racket but do we really want to wake the honey?" Haruhi is surprised that a third year still takes naps and decides that we should just wake him up and apologize.

Tamaki and the twins hide behind a sofa and demand that she let him sleep. "What if I wake him up" I told them.

They explain that the loli-shota wakes up in a very bad mood.

"There's even a rumor that when his family visited a U.S. military instillation to give a hand-to-hand combat lessons and Honey slept through most of it due to jet lag." Tamaki told us.

"When a soldier woke him up a large explosion wiped out two entire platoons of Green Berets leaving behind a pink cloud shaped like Usa-chan and residual diplomatic issues with America." Tamaki continued telling us.

"What's worse the doll was made by Honey's late grandmother making it his prized possession." Kyoya said.

As Honey moves the trio starts screaming. Haruhi thinks they're exaggerating until Tamaki tells her that his blood type is AB the same as Kyoya's.

Tamaki calls for the twins to use their parents private jet to go to Mt. Osore and bring back a medium so they channel Honey's grandmother and make a new Usa-chan in addition to bringing back prefecture specialities.

"Tamaki I think you're going to far" I told him.

The twins say there's no time so he then tries to get Haruhi into a full-body bunny suit. Haruhi refuses telling Tamaki to wear it himself as she runs in place with Tamaki holding on to the back of her blazer collar both speaking nonsense all the while.

"(F/n) you wear it" he said running out of breath. Honey begins to wake up so we make a last-minute attempt at misdirection substituting Tamaki's Kuma-chan for Usa-chan.

Upon seeing the cuddly brown bear Honey is unmoved and slams Kuma-chan to the ground.

Seeing the pink bunny he demands to know who got Usa-chan dirty.

The terrified trio begs Mori for protection and he provides it by simply saying "He wanted tea." Honey is immediately amused and wants to know "Do you think he wants some cake too?" The idiotic trio collapses in exhaustion.

"We told you that you were over reacting" Haruhi told them.

Time skippp

As the Club's daily business ensues Honey is surrounded by his guests who ask what kind of chocolate he likes best. He sweetly tells them he loves chocolate Usa-chan and all of them too.

I heard Renge giving a brief bio of the oldest host until she's seen standing beside Haruhi and me with a microphone describing Honey's charms and catch-phrases.

She continues to say loudly that she doesn't quite believe his loli-boy image there's something missing in his character arc.

I warned honey that if he keeps eating sweets he'll develop a cavity to which he calmly replies that he always brushes his teeth.

At that very moment he flinched pain I asked him if he's okay and holding his swollen cheek. Honey replies in a sad voice with "Nah it's nothing."