10 - Pound Town

THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SMUT

The atmosphere of the empty school feels... Glum and eerie. It's strange not seeing people walking in the bright hallways. I don't like it... Not one bit. Especially when dead killers are going to be in here chasing after my friend.

Simon emerges from the janitors closet with the lost and found clothes bucket.

"Some of these clothes smell gross," I complain as I dig through the blue lost and found bucket, scrunching up my nose in disgust.
"Just grab whichever one smells the least like sweat. You can't have any of Sam's blood on you," Josh tells me. "Well, there's not much I can do about that..." Sam shrugs, backing away from us a bit. I finally pick up a random outfit that smells decent enough to wear. It doesn't look like a pretty combination, but Sam's blood isn't on it.

Deena and Sam split off to a chemistry room while Simon, Kate, Josh, and I go to the restrooms like normal people. "Rub-a-dub-dub time," Simon sings as he opens up the door to the boy's bathroom. "Wait. Don't you think Josh should come in with me and you should go with Simon?" Kate interrupts.

I raise an eyebrow. Simon and Josh turn to Kate in disbelief. "What?" All three of us say in unison. "I mean, just in case the killers have a gender preference on who to kill?" she shrugs.

"Why would-- Ugh, fine..." I groan as I enter the boy's bathroom. She's definitely setting me up on purpose... "You know, I could... I could help you," Simon suggests, unbuttoning his pants. My stomach does a flip-flop. "Um, yeah," I nervously chuckle, trying to redirect my eyes away from him.

"What's wrong?" he asks, his dorky smile fading away. "Huh? Nothing." I brush off, placing my new clothes on the sink next to his.
Alright, Y/N. Suck it up and change in front of the person you have a huge crush on. I quickly pull off my shirt and pants and throw them aside. I take a paper towel, wet it in the sink, and dab it all across my body. "I didn't know we were racing. I would have happily participated," Simon jokes, taking his shirt off as well.

"Well, I guess I'm just nervous," I blurt out, immediately having a face of regret. "I'm nervous, too," he admits, chuckling a bit to relive the tension. But the tension will take a lot more admitting things to each other. "Um, want me to get your back?" he asks. I nod and turn around. He carefully examines my back, searching for any drop of blood that could be left on me.

"You have a small cut right here," he says as he gently brushes his fingertip across the back of my arm. I wince at the slight pain it brings me. It doesn't bring a whole lot. It feels like a cut that I get from shaving my legs... except it's on my arm. "I probably got it when I was running from Nightwing." "I'll kill him, then. It's the rules. Someone hurts you, I kill them," he declares. I chuckle a bit.

"And how do you suppose you're gonna kill him all by yourself?" "With these, the fucker doesn't have a chance." He turns around and flexes his biceps in the mirror for me to see. My chuckles turn into laughter as a dorky smile forms on Simon's face.

"You know, uh, I know you like me." What!? "I'm sorry?" I exclaim, almost choking on my own saliva. "Kate kinda told me a couple of days ago." "Oh my god. I'm gonna kill her if we make it out of this alive," I mutter, placing my head in my hands.
"Well, is there anything else Kate told you that you wanna mention?" I joke, rubbing my temple with one hand.

"Well, uh, Kate... kinda told me because she knows I like you, too. And I didn't have the balls to tell you because I was kinda thinking that she was pranking me." I take my hands away from my face and stare at Simon. I never thought that it would take a dead witch to bring us together. Now we both know...

He lightly brushes my bottom lip with his thumb. And that's when I realize how close we are to each other. Our lips crash together as we roughly place our hands on each other's bodies. I grip a fist full of his blond hair, making him moan into my lips. He slides his hands up my back, feeling for my bra clip.