41: New Comers

Chilly POV 

I wave my hand to my Mama and Tita it was quick vacation and I'm here going back to the academy. I want to spend more time to them but I need to go back now.  As I walk I'm thinking about the Dark user that we fought. Thanks God that Strip keep his promise not to tell Mama or Tita about that.

"Chilly!!" 

I look at someone who yelled my name, I was about to ride the car. Well pinapasundo kasi lahat nang student nang academy gamit ang sasakyan o kaya naman meron din bus ang susundo sayo. I look at Strip who is walking towards me, he have something in his hand. Nang makarating siya saakin hingaal na hingal siya.

"What is it Strip? Bilisan mo na aalis na ako." I said look at him, He just glare at me and hand me a scarf. I look at him with a question face. Nag iwas siya nang tingin and he sigh.

"Regalo ko noong Christmas." He said.

"Eh bakit hindi mo binigay noon?" I ask.

"Basta." He said. Kaya kinuha ko eto saka ko siya yinakap.

"Thank you Strip, the best ka talaga." I said as I open the door of the car.

"Bye." I said

"Bye ,See you in a minute."  He said.

I just look at a minute before I enter the car. As we move, I wave y hand to Strip who is smiling at me. Nang makarating na kami academy bumaba ako at pumasok sa dorm. Nang bigla may yumayap saakin.

"Chilllyyyyy!!!" 

"Maviiiisssss!!" 

We both hug each other and smile at each other. When we stop we talk to each other what happen in our vacation as usual Mavis is bored at her house as her both parent are busy to the council of Crown City. 

"So how are you?" She ask. 

We are here in our room and nag liligpit na kami I mean binabalik nanamin yung mga damit namin. I look at her nag dadalawang isip kung sasabihin ko ba sankay yung nangyari. Maybe it is the best kung kay Cheska ko na mona sabihin.

"I'm fine and you?" I ask

"Yeah, I'm fine too. You know what tomorrow is the start of the school. Do you know what the gossip about?" she said and went near at me.

"What is it?" I ask

"They said that the Academy will have a new comers." She said while thinking.

"New comers?" I ask.

"It is like a  us being a transferee but they was late being transfer plus they went in a special examination." Mavis said while her eye brows going up and down as she smile too.

"And?" I ask.

"New comers mean New boys." She said and giggle.

"And new girls." I continue what she said. She just frown and rolled her eyes at me.

"Let's just sleep okey and get ready for tomorrow." I said.

"Yeah but I need to go to the library first." She said, I look at her confuse.

"I don't know but I still have the book, The book that I borrowed from the library and I need to give it back now." She said and look annoy. I just laugh at her as I heard the close of the door.

She didn't return the book, she know that every book in the library is important. Then I remember the book so I immediately get it from my bag. Yeah dinala ko ito sa bahay kaya lang hindi ako makapag basa dahil masyado ako busy sa bahay. I open it and I read.