31: Bumped

Chilly POV

I was beyond happy yesterday. Well it's not you think okey but a half of it. I was alone in our dorm. Mavis going to meet Vail I don't know why, even Mavis is wondering too cause from what I heard he gonna overnight here in our dorm.

I was thinking about yesterday performance well it's early on the morning thinking about it because I was rolling in my bed bigla ako nahulog sa kama. Ouch my back hurt like hell. Bigla ko ako nag side view at nakita ko ulit yung libro. Andito ko pala na tago hinanap ko to kahapon.

"There you are." I said and pick it under the bed.

I guess it's time to read what is inside before Mavis and Vail enter our room. As I sit in the bed while holding the book. I lock the door of our dorm and our window. Baka kasi may makakita saakin na hawak ko ito sabihin kinua ko sa library.

"The Greatest Gift of All." I read the book title. Napaisip ako sa title nito, what does it mean greatest gift of all?

As I open it in the first page, Meron naka sulat ulit. "All You need to do is be kind to all your surrounding." I read. I thought about it what does it mean?

I turn it to the next page to my surprise it was empty. What the hell happen, I thought it was full of words about The Greatest Gift Of all. I was confuse and thinking at the moment when I heard a voice talking and walking to our room. So I quickly hide the book under the mattress. I unlock the door quietly and go to my bed.

"Yeah you can use the other room in next to our."

"Okey, It's fine to me."

"Just tell me what you need."

"Don't worry about me. It's my role to worry you."

"I'm fine as long as Chilly is fine."

I heard they conversation so I jumped to my bed and cover my self a blanket at the same same Mavis open the door. I act as I was awake by the door. I only open one of my eye and look at Mavis.

"Hey!! wake up lazy lady we are going to the Crown City." She said and pulled my blanket.

I growl at her and glared.

"Faster or else........"

I run as fast as I can because Mavis gonna use her magi to me like last time. So I hurriedly go to the bathroom before I close it I can hear that Vail laugh at us. I just sigh and take a bath mabuti na lang at naka ready na yung damit ko dito sa bathroom.

As I walk to the lobby I heard Vail is talking to someone. I just ignore it and walk to Mavis who is waiting for me in the door of the dorm.

"You are so slow, maybe you are turtle in your past life." She said and grab my hand.

They are still a booth in the last day of our school fair. Yesterday I thought that it's the end but I heard from Mavis that tonight gonna exciting. I just hope that no Dark User show up in our last day. I never saw Wendy and others maybe they are perform again tonight and Jaries--wait what nothing---what I'm thinking?

I just shake my head and look around in the campus some are still selling and some are having fun like--Shit may na apakan ako. I look at Mavis who was looking at me and pointing at something rather someone. I look in front of me, I saw student like a guard walking at my direction I was about to run when my feet can't move. So I look at my shoe, It can't move because I was stuck I step at a button but when you step it, it become a gum.