26: Consequences

Chilly POV

What I'm gonna do?

I think I need to do this but I'm still injured. So like Cheska I try to do what she did. I silently move my hand, Jaries and Mavis is covering me so I did it slowly but surely. 

Biglang bumaba si Cheska wala na yung pakpak niya. I smiled looking at her but before I knew biglang kami tuminapon sa barrier and it was have a crack now. Ouch my body. I feel like dying I use my last hope. Tinignan ko siya while she is looking at Jaries.

"I can do it." I whispher.

Slowly bigla siya nawala ng balance but she use her hand to create a wind to move her. Slowly she look at me and I feel like my head is cracking.

"Stop." Mavis said

But before she can move she is now floating same with the others. Cheska is walking to me she was about to touch me when--

"Kaito raise the flag. Blue for Cheska and White for Esmeralda team." Muisa said.

I look at Cheska who is looking at Kaito then Cheska look at me and said. 

"Ready for tomorrow. No late No absence." She said and walk away.

After a minute the people at the hall start to vanish. So I stand up the exam was over yet I feel like I'm dying. Before I pass out Jaries hold my waist. Now we are walking to the Heal Room.

"Why did you do that?" Heal ask me.

"Well you know I was--" I was about to explain but she cut me.

"Mabuti na lang at hindi kayo na puruhan lalo kana." She said.

"Ha, But our body earlier--"

"Well she made something in the barrier na kapag lumabas ka doon wala ka matatamo sugat o ano." She explain. "Well mabait naman talaga yun si Cheska but If her rules and condition was not follow doon na siya magagalit." 

"Halata naman nagalit siya sa ginawa ko." I said.

"Nagalit? kitang kita ko na hindi naman. We all know that she is always have a poker and serious face, if she is mad or annoy then her face is happy."  she said starts to give me band aid.

"What she is happy when she is mad or annoy." I ask

"Yeah you know she said that that was getting to her nerves. Tsaka hindi naman talaga siya ngumingiti kahit kailan man."

"Why?"

"Well it's starts year ago when the mansion was attack by the---" Heal was cut by the knock.

"Miss. Heal you need to the Principal Office."

"Oh okey. Well I continue my story next time. This time you need rest for tomorrow gonna happen. I wish you luck." 

After that she closed the door and lay to my bed. Yep I'm gonna sleep here to monitor my condition so that I can get back the dorm tomorrow. I was thinking about Miss heal story about Cheska never smiled even at least once. That odd and I close my eyes while thinking about that.

"Good morning President Cheska."

"Good morning Cheska."

"Morning."

Well we are here now in the president office. Well why are we here to face our consequence. I was about to tell Cheska that It was my fault. But looking at her she will never gonna change her mind. Maybe?