30: Event

Chilly POV

As I wake up. I feel excited about gonna happen today, I jump the bed and rolled but Mavis just glare at me. I look at her smiling ear to ear.

"What?" I ask

"What are you doing?" She ask.

"What doing?" I ask.

"You're doing jumping and rolling in  the bed?" She said.

"I'm just excited about today event." I said

"Well hurry up so that we can help to our booth and so that we can look around the campus too." She said and walk to the C.R.

I just look at her someone is anger in the early morning. I just laugh at my thought, After Mavis is done she is well dress so I hurry up and bath my self at nag toothbrush na din ako. I hope hindi kami pumunta ng dining hall but even we are I know some booth have foods. So I still eat.

As I finish about my routine I slowly went down to see Mavis is talking to Romeo and Victoria. I look at them they look serious about what they talking. So went I was near I heard the saying.

"Well baka hindi kami uwi mamaya dito sa dorm." Vicky said.

"Well it's okey." Mavis said.

"Kayo na bahala, kailangan kasi namin tumulong sa event lalo na sa last day." Vick said.

"Edi saan kayo matutulog." I ask.

"Sa isa naming kaibigan." Romeo said.

"But I still check on you two." Vicky said and smile at us as they walk away. Romeo just wave at us.

I look at Mavis is saying that kami lang dalawa ang nandito sa dorm if hindi sila uuwi dito. I feel like creepy you know kami lang dalawa tapos malaki pa ang dorm namin. What if meron ghost dito or what diba. Should I run?

"Hey stop what you thinking." Mavis said and clap her hands on my face.

"What thinking?" I ask.

"I know you." She said. " Let's go."

AS we walk to the grounds marami na ang nag aayos ng kanilang booths. Some are applying paint and design. Some are using their magi para mapa bilis ang pag gawa ng booth. I just looking around when my eyes laid at something. 

"Chilly." 

I just ignore Mavis and keep walking. I stop when I was near I look at the candy in the table. Natatakam ako when I was little this was my favorite. I look at the vendor and smile at him while pointing at the candy apple. He look at what I'm pointing and said.

"Libre ko na lang sayo since maganda ka naman." He said.

I look at him kung seryoso ba siya sa pinag sasabi niya. Base na rin sa suot niya student na rin siya dito plus isa sila sa mga na una tumayo ng booth. So I was about to pick when someone hold my hand and give a money to the man who is the guarding the booth.

After he give the money he take four candy apple while still holding my hand we walk away. I look back at the man and I give him a apologize smile. I turn to the man who is grabbing my hand.

"What did you do?" I ask.

"What did you  not see that he is targeting you." He said.

"Targeting?" I ask