36: Cheska's Day

Chilly POV

We are walking to the classroom when we heard gossip.

"Oh my the date is near." 

"What date?"

"Cheska's day."

"Oh my really we need to pack right now." 

I just look at them. I'm still sleepy because Cheska called me yesterday for the training she said that out training will be stop. I was half happy so I can spent time to my friend and half sad because I need to improve my magi.

"Cheska's day?" Mavis whisper.

I look at her while sitting in the chair wala pa rin si Miss Pink, mabuti na lang at hindi kami late. Nakita ko naman na marami nag kukumpulan at nag uusap usap sila. Ano kayo ang pinag uusapan nila. Well it's Friday, TGIF I just want to end the day and sleep all day.  Bigla pumasok si Miss Pink and she look at the class, all of my classmate go back to their sit. 

As Miss Pink clear her throat. "Go back to your dorm and pack you thing you are all going home." Miss said in the serious eyes and voice.

All my classmate shout in joy and they run fast as they could to their dorm. Kahit hindi nag didismiss si Miss umalis na sila. Papaalis na sana si Miss nang tinawag ko siya.

"Miss Pink!!" I said

"What is it Miss Chilly?" She said and look at the watch and look back at me.

"Why are going home?" I ask.

"You don't know?" Miss Pink ask.

I look at Mavis and she also went near us. I shrug and look at Miss Pink.

"Well Cheska's day are celebrating start when she is become the president of the academy. It is always end of November, It is when Cheska's Family murder in their mansion, Cheska was furious  and after that they said that she is in trauma. She is always quite and not wanting to see her even her family. As months pass we thought she is okey but when the day came of the anniversary. She kill people in her surrounding thought that they are the one who kill her family. So we decide to when that day come all of the student need to go home for they safety." She said.

"Is she gonna be fine?" I ask.

She touch my shoulder and a smile on her face. " She will. She just need acceptance and move on." Miss Pink said and walk away.

Now we are walking to the dinning hall, Some student are going home. We have one week after that we are going back to the academy.

"Why are so OA? they carry like they not coming back." Mavis said while looking at the student.

"Well you can't blame they." Wendy said.

"Why?" I ask.

"There is the year that some student to go home on that day. Then he is wandering around hindi kasi siya naniniwala na totoong ang sinasabi nila o namin na nakakapatay si Cheska kapag dumating ang araw na yun lalo na kapag gabi. So when he wander around nakita niya si Cheska lumapit siya then an accident happen muntik na siya mamatay mabuti na lang at nasigip siya nang mga teacher." Shido said.

"Now where is he?" Mavis ask.

"We don't know." Zeref said and shrug.

"So after that accident lahat nang teacher talagang chine check kung naka alis na ba lahat ng student dito sa academy." Shido said.