17: Worried

Someone POV

I run as fast as I could because of what I feel. Yeah I feel weird it was actually week ago when I felt this feel. Strange feeling actually.

Then I stop in front of the Museum, well I don't know why I am here I want to go back but my feet is going inside. Shit this. I looked around still nothing change it is still this same when my first visit here.

She's not here I thought. Then I pass through the Mirror Mirror I just look at it then I look away. Then suddenly my heart, It's hurt. I was about to go back to the president office when I heard a shout it was actually near from where  was. So I run where the voices came from.

"Chilly."

"Hey what are we gonna do?"

"Teka bubuhatin ko."

"Hala ano ba nangyari?"

"Is she okey?"

Then I finally arrive I look what they doing. Shit, it's Chilly. Then I found my self running toward them. They we're shock when they saw me. Then I carried her and run toward to healing room. I think Shido and his friend followed me.

"Chilly."

"Is she okey?"

"I hope so."

I heard them talking at the back. I can't help to look back so I did a little. I can see that they are worried to Chilly. Wendy is a little bit teary and all of them have a worried eyes. So do I actually.

*Healing Room

"What happen to her?" The nurse said

"She just collapse." Wendy said

"Put her here." She said while pointing. Then I did what she said.

I look at here face she look innocent and her face is so peaceful far away from her scary face she look like angel when she is asleep. I just laugh at what I thought and some healing team handle her. I just go back at Shido I looke at them then they look at me.

"How is she?" Wendy ask

"She will be fine." I said

Then they make a relief face. I was about to go back to my business when I stop because of Kiev said. He is asking to be exact.

"What are you doing?" He said

I look at him and smirk.

"Just thanks me because if I was not there she still in the museum laying in the ground." I said and walk away.

In the first place Why I was there? I can't answer my own question so why bother to answer Kiev question. I just walk to president office. When I bumped to someone.

"No sorry." she said

I looked at her it's Chilly best friend the one Zeref girl running toward to healing room, Maybe Wendy tell her.

I was running toward to healing room because of what Wendy said. I just leave my punishment and Zeref. I hope he understand me I can't leave my best friend who just collapse.  I was worried then I just got bumped at someone. I didn't look who the hell I bumped.