24: Exam pt 2

Chilly POV

Now we are here in fighting hall I'm still with Mavis and everything change in here. Why because the hall divided into three stage maybe it's per year. 

"Are you nervous?" Mavis ask.

I shake my head to her. Well I'm not after the training with Vail I feel like I'm become stronger than anyone her. I feel my overflowing confident but I need to see my enemy first to think my strategy to knock her/him out.

"Are you?" I ask Mavis.

"No I'm confident that I'm gonna win plus I need Zeref to be my enemy so that--Hahahaha." She laugh like a psycho. So I just cover her mouth she just glared at me.

After a minute some of our classmate are sitting now. Meron kasi hapon o umaga laban base n arin sa oras and sa araw. Yung iba bukas yung iba ngayon. Sabi nila dati daw mga one week ang exam na ganito but ngayon ay dalawang araw lang daw sabi ni Wendy plus pwede na mang hamon kung sino man gusto mo but meron consequence kapag na talo ka at kapag na nalo ka naman sayo na ang rank nila at yung rank mo naman ay sa kanya na.

As we continue getting near to the box. An doon kasi yung sino ang makaka laban mo meron naman na i aanouce na lang pipili ka lang naman sa tatlo-- Una bubunot ka, Ikalawa i aanounce, Ika tatlo pipili ka nag magiging katapat mo.

"What are you gonna choice?" I ask Mavis

"Of course to be thrilled the second one." She said.

"I thought you want to deal with Zeref?" I ask.

"Yeah, but you know I need more information about that guy." she said and rolled her eyes.

So now we are here Mavis said to the teacher specifically Miss Pink and Miss Lira are in the table. I tell Mavis about my choice so that she can tell the teacher about our choice.

"So girls what your choice?" Miss Pink said looking at us.

"Well Miss it's second one." Mavis said and look around, maybe finding a sit so that she and I can sit to watch a match.

"Are you sure?" Miss Lira said.

"Yeah." I said.

"Okey. Bukas pa naman ang laban niyo kaya you have time para ma figure kung sino makakalaban niyo. You can now sit mayamaya lang ay may sasabihin si  President Cheska."

Mabuti n alang naka hanap ng upuan si Mavis at doon kami umupo. Hindi ko ngayon nakita sina Wendy maybe ngayon nag laban nila or nag hahanda. As I look at the center Cheska and A girl was in there too.

"Who is she?" I ask.

"Muisa her magi is her voice." Mavis said.

"Voice?" I ask

"Yeah you know she is very loud it can damage your ear." She said and rolled her eyes.

"Ohhh." I said and focus at the stage in the center.

"Good morning!! Student are you ready!!!"

 I cover my ears. Mavis is right what the hell is her voice even though she don't have a mic but she look have. The student yell to her at their response. I just smiled and look around maybe sanay na sila sa kanya I mean hindi man lang sila na gulat o tinakpan ang tenga nila.

"So we are gonna open the exam of Raven Academy only fifty percent of student can pass this exam. Plus we gonna create a barrier on every stage it is per year stage and you can't cross the line kapag nanood ka sa kabila bawal kana mag lipat un less tapos na ang laban." Musa said.