27: History

Chilly POV

After one week of being assistant of president Cheska and the consequence of my action. I was walking to the classroom. Well I need to learn to about the history. Yes that's right my class today is about history and in the afternoon Cheska gonna train me.

Mavis and the others well they have a one day break because when they comeback some of them had bruises. I actually laugh at them, I know I become mean but you know mas okey pala maging assistant dahil puro ka lang sunod sa boss mo kaysa  naman sa vendor helper na marami kang natamo sugat. Luckily they got all gift or what Cheska said.

I sigh.

It's was a boring day without Mavis and others kahit sina Wendy ay hindi ko makita. Miss Lira is now teaching history. Yeah I thought that only physic is her subject but she said that she gonna teach us some history too.

"As was saying class. A million year ago when a magi user discover." All the class are paying attention maybe they are curios on how the magi work before and the history of it. 

"A girl name Laine is the lucky girl that have a special magi plus she is the first human given a magi by Dainity--"

"Ma'am sino si Dainity?"

"Laine diba po siya yung leader ng dark user?"

"Ano nangyari?"

"Shhh manahimik nga kayo."

I look at them they all question Miss Lira. They need to shut their mouth so that Miss Lira can continue what she gonna says. I just look at Miss who is smiling.

"Well let me tell you a story but before that don't interrupt me and keep quite. Save your question after I tell the story." Miss Lira said and look around.

All of my classmate agree. Well since I'm the only one here I mean wala sina Mavis right? I'm not close to my classmate because I'm always with Mavis and Wendy group. Even thought Levianna is here. Yeah she is here plus Daniela too but I'm not gonna be with them.

"You all know that Dainity is a Goddess who have ability to give a magi and she can also take it back. Dainity always look to human who gonna fit the standard of her special magi. As you all know a human before kill each other. One day she found Laine who is helping everyone and a kind girl. Dainity think that even Laine is been abandon by her parents."

I become sad after hearing that she's so strong to huddle her situation even thought she abandon by her parents she is still living happy and helping others. Not everyone can act like she did. 

"So Dainity show her self to Laine. At first Laine was shock and scared because a women just show up in front of her. Dainity explaine to her about the magi and special about it. At first Laine just laugh at Dainity because she think Dainity is talking nonsense, but Dainity show her magi Laine was shock after seeing what Dainity show her. After a year Dainity train Laine about using a magi and Laine is so strong that no one can beat her. Dainity think that is not only Laine can have a magi. She think that everyone can have it because she can see that everyone is helping each other now but Laine disagree from what Dainity want. So they fight Dainity know that Laine is gonna find her parents and have a revenge on them. So when they fighting Dainity oath her to be a dark user of magi. So from now on Laine magi was half now. From what I know Dainity take back her magi but Laine use her magi. So Laine have half of her magi." Miss Lira said.

All of us was shock about the story. Well that was awesome but I can't believe that she gonna use her magi to seek revenge to her parents. I know she is angry about it but It's so-- I can't find a words to tell what is she.