32: Attack

Chilly POV

I was watching my best friend marrying his man. I'm teary eye as I look at her face who is frowning.

"Yah!! Why I'm here?" She said and look at the priest.

"Your soon to be wife is so scary Mr. Perez." the acting priest said.

I look at Mavis na konti na lang at papaatulan na ang pari. Well what is really happening your asking? when Wendy grab my hand pulled me to the marriage booth at first I was confuse. What are we going to do here. Then my question answer when I saw Mavis with bello and Zeref with his suit.

"Who did this?" I ask the best man.

"Well we are walking around when Zeref saw the marriage booth and he said he want to try with his enemy, who is Mavis so that's happen." Jaries said.

Yeah he is best man and I was maid of honor but we are not in cloth just in our uniform not this two--Mavis and Zeref who wearing a wedding coth.

"Just faster." Mavis said and rolled her eyes.

 "Zeref, do you take Mavis to be your wife? Do you promise to be faithful to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and to honor her all the days of your life?" the priest ask.

"I do." Zeref said and look at Mavis eyes.

 "Mavis, do you take Zeref to be your husband? Do you promise to be faithful to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and to honor him all the days of your life?" priest ask.

 "Mavis just look at Zeref and the priest and she sigh as she says. "I do." the she rolled her eyes.

I just laugh at her action. She immediately look at my direction and glare at me. I just hide in the back of Jaries knowing he is taller and bigger than me.

"I here by pronounce you as a husband and wife, You may kiss the bride." The priest said 

Zeref looking at Mavis then Mavis make a stop sign using her hand. She is not kissing him, I want to laugh looking at Mavis expression. Zeref then step forward and Mavis take a step back. Then she look at me signing so I nod at her. I create a big wind so we all close our eyes. After a second I thought Mavis is away from Zeref but I was shock when I saw of them kissing.

Natakpan ang mata ko nang bigla tinakpan ito ni Jaries gamit kamay. Like I didn't see it and beside I see that many time in T.V. and in our Crown City lalo na kung festival. They said when you kiss a woman/man in the festival under the moon, both of you are going forever and nothing break you apart. So inalis ko kaagad ang kamay ni Jaries.

I saw Zeref is frowning while Mavis is smiling. Parang kanina lang mag ka baliktan tong dalawa. I look at Jaries he lean closer and whisper to me.

"Well when you use your magi Mavis did it to, She create a illusion to Zeref that's why they expression is like that." he said 

After that happen we are walking in the Crown City, I'm with the Jaries, Shido, Mr. and Mrs. Perez. I giggle of what I thought. Kanina lang kami umalis nang academy  at ngayon ay nag lilibot libot kami dito sa Crown City meron kasi dito festival kasabay nang school fair namin. Marami rami na din kami na dadaanan. Meron na rin akong mga na bili. We are having fun at tsaka sinusulit namin cause after the school fair hindi nanaman kami aalis ng academy except if we have mission.