9: Change

Chilly POV

We are walking in the corridor silently. The other student are gossiping at something maybe at the President about the big announcement she made together with the VP.

"It so creepy." Mavis said

"Why?" I ask her

"look at the other student." then she look around and hug her self

"Are you okey?"

"Ahh."

"Shit."

 Yes. I was the first one and the one curse well you know it.

"What?" Zeref ask 

And he is not alone well nauna lang siya and nasa likuran niya yung dalawa niyang kasama. He is together with Shido and the boy who said change is the better. 

"What? I was shocked. It is creepy na nga then you......arrgg." Then she grab my wrist and run away.

I look back. I see Shido who tapped Zeref back who is sad? then the boy who said change is the  better is looking at me blankly. I rolled my eye at him then he smirk. hmp.

We arrived at the dining hall.

Well if you're asking why are we here they announce that this day is rest day for all the student. Everyone is happy about it but some are not they said that tomorrow is gonna be hell day. I don't know what they talking about since I was a transferee.

"He is so annoying right?" Mavis ask me while we are in line going to the counter to order food. 

"Who?" I ask back

"Errr...... That guy."

"Who's guy?" I ask well I know who is she talking about I just want to tease her about It hahaha.

"That Zeref guy." then she rolled her eyes.

"Wel....----" I was going to answered her but I got interrupt 

"Hi guys." Wendy said while smiling

I pinched her cheeks. She is so cute, A Cute Witch by the way.

"Ouch." she react cutely

"You're so cute hahaha." I tell her 

"Eww....guys stop it. I'm jealous." Mavis said 

"What but we are girls." Wendy said at Mavis

Actually naka singit na siya sa pila dapat nasa pinika huli siya but you knwow she is a top student here in Raven Academy. Mabuti n alang at hindi siya tulad ni guy change is the better. hmp.

"So what food you gonna order?" Wendy ask us

"I'm a vegetarian so vegetable salad." Mavis said

"Well for me burger steak and nestea is fine." I said

"Okey ako na mag ooder so ma upo na kayo don." Tapos tinuro niya sa pang apatan na upuan well may naka upo na don na isa babae di ko nakikita ang mukha naka side view kasi siya kaya half lang nakita ko.

"Okey. but sure it's right order cause when it's not I'm ----" 

"Shut up okey. Chill  I got it." 

Then she pushed us to the table. It is look like a VIP. While we are walking some student are looking at us. What's there problem it is wrong to talk to Wendy?